Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe and joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, that guy. The global warming is not really happening, all these scientists are just lying to you guy. Bleeeauuuugh.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hail that hit my area of town got up to baseball sized and you can tell it when you look at the vehicles and our pup up camper. Well, as I said the greenhouse plants made it through, oh, but the bog! and the trees! and the vines! and my little flower gardens! ouch! But at least it was the weather and not the cause off a man made mistake.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang, that's rough, Copper! Been there! The first year my dicentra came up, all ready to bloom...a hailstorm beat them to a pulp!
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    April, you only live an hour away from me. You had to have gotten hammered with the rain and the high winds too. I've got tall pitchers that are snapped right off... I missed pulling in a pot in the corner of S. flava var. maxima. Other pitchers were bent over and I may have to stake them. Didn't you get the hail and high winds? You had to have gotten them. Your plants were all by the side of your garage. Did the neighbor's fence and all that overgrowth he's got create a wind break or did you haul your plants inside in time? How did you escape damage to your plants?

Copper, you got it ten fold worse than me. Cars, the pop up camper, and plants. Great, as if you needed any more insurance companies to deal with and I know you will have a separate deductible for each vehicle and the pop up camper as we had to deal with hail damage to our cars a few years ago and they charged us a deductible per vehicle. $500 was better than paying for almost 3k worth of body work and paint per vehicle though. Gosh, as if you needed more paperwork from insurance companies after being sick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12