Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Get a life? I already have one, at least I dont spend it by making threads about how great Xbox is all the time
    its funny cuz your the first who posted! lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's just not argue anymore, don't want another thread locked again, if you want to, just pm each other or something. And oh....... PS3 > xbox360 [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

obligatory "xbox is hueg lol"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol... im stil an xbox buff..os3 might have more potentioal but lets see if they'll use it, microsoft still is going to make some mind blowing games, and sony lost square-enix (who made their best games) but they still will come thru, these next few years is ganna be some competition..the war has begun..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sony lose square-enix? Isn't Square-enix making Final fantasy 7 advent children for the ps3?

Here's the trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=5828&type=mov

Here's the download:
    http://trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vaul...._hd.mov
    It doesn't work if you paste it in your browser, you need some sort of download saver like Getright.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like nintendo's feature that you can download games from nes, snes, n64 and gamecube (most likely for a fee. Also, their online service is free [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] , and one of the first online titles is SSB and I'm betting that their controller will beat out ps3 and xbox, I like Sony, but come on, their controller looks like a boomerang.
    Just hoping Nintendo releases some good launch titles, hopefuly they learned their mistake from last time.

Nintendo always know how it needs to go down. Nintendo For Life.

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (altrade212 @ May 19 2005,12:21)]lol... im stil an xbox buff..os3 might have more potentioal but lets see if they'll use it, microsoft still is going to make some mind blowing games, and sony lost square-enix (who made their best games) but they still will come thru, these next few years is ganna be some competition..the war has begun..
    No..........Amateur Expert did
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Starman @ May 19 2005,2:32)]
    Quote[/b] (altrade212 @ May 19 2005,12:21)]lol... im stil an xbox buff..os3 might have more potentioal but lets see if they'll use it, microsoft still is going to make some mind blowing games, and sony lost square-enix (who made their best games) but they still will come thru, these next few years is ganna be some competition..the war has begun..
    No..........Amateur Expert did
    Alfredo, i don't think they lost square enix, square enix just works on both consoles now.

lol, i won't get started with you because i don't want this thread locked. everyone do me a favor and ignore dino so this thread stays alive.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Microsoft must be doing something right... They're going around asking people which console everyone's excited about and people are saying Xbox 360 over PS3. HAVE YOU VISITED THE PS3 PRESS CONFERENCE? I think it might have to do with the fact that the 360 releases this year. Maybe sony is making a mistake? Also the Estimated prices for the PS3 will be 50,000 yen. Which translates to about 500 US dollars. The 360 will cost... 360 US dollars (for the upgrade with a hard drive, camera [i think an extra controller]). If you just want the console with a controller and all necessary cables it's $299. Xbox is expecting to round up (based on consumer response) 2 Billion Xbox 360 sales and they expect half (1 billion) of those people to be online. All this by the end of 2006, beggining of 2007. I myself excited for both with a slight bias for the PS3.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast