Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Starman @ May 13 2005,6:10)]I can dismiss those rumors as official reports say that PS3 IS backwards compatible
    There aren't any official reports right now as to anything about the PS3. No official press release has been made declaring anything specific about it. Anything you hear right now is rumor, we'll just have to wait till next year.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The actual producers said this....
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Starman @ May 13 2005,6:32)]The actual producers said this....
    Could i see a link? I'd like to see that. Anything said by any official is a maybe also.. until something official comes out stating the console specifications. You could argue really argue whichever side at this point without any definate answer.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are so selling that at a massive loss. They have gone overboard is an attempt to take market share from Sony.

I suspect they'll make slight inroads but PS3 will still do better.
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Alvin Meister @ May 13 2005,6:50)]They are so selling that at a massive loss. They have gone overboard is an attempt to take market share from Sony.

I suspect they'll make slight inroads but PS3 will still do better.
    They really have the market right now.. i'm not too sure about the PS3. They're even feeling the heat from all the hype. They where reported saying that they might even release it this year, but that obviously can't happen because it isn't done. Some people are fearing that if it doesn't come out this year, it may be doomed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]They could have thought of a better name than 360 [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img], and the other hand, probably will be a good system that will cost $600 :P, and I prefer playstation 3 or the nintendo revolution.
    They decided to make the system be something starting with a 3- making it have the number "2" in it while the playstation has the number "3" in it makes it sound like the older system of the two. They actually did a survey on this and that's what I'm basing this on (I can ask me brother where he read it is someone is really that curious.) Still, I agree with you, the name is silly.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the name also works as a marketing ploy. they're selling the console with the hard drive and other upgrades for 360 dollars.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast