User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 95

Thread: Xbox 360

  1. #17
    War. War never changes. Est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    3,935
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]the name also works as a marketing ploy. they're selling the console with the hard drive and other upgrades for 360 dollars.
    Normally marketing ploys are to make money, I'm not sure how this one will pan out. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] I didn't plan on buying one anyway, but I know I'll be making fun of my friends for having a system with such a lame name. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

  2. #18

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,706
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Est @ May 13 2005,10:44)]
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]the name also works as a marketing ploy. they're selling the console with the hard drive and other upgrades for 360 dollars.
    Normally marketing ploys are to make money, I'm not sure how this one will pan out. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] I didn't plan on buying one anyway, but I know I'll be making fun of my friends for having a system with such a lame name. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    have you seen what it can do? it could be called lame-box for all i care.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

  3. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    752
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was called 360, because it will be a spherical game console or something, but calling it 360, because of the hard drive and upgrades , kinda weird [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

  4. #20

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,706
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah, the name just ties into the fact that it'll cost 360 dollars
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

  5. #21
    War. War never changes. Est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    3,935
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]have you seen what it can do? it could be called lame-box for all i care.
    Have you kept up on information on the other consols coming out? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] By the way, I like that... "lame-box"...

    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]nah, the name just ties into the fact that it'll cost 360 dollars
    I can pretty much guarentee that it's the other way around- i.e. the name came, then they decided making it cost 360 dollars would be a cute advertisment ploy. Sorry, it's late and I'm nitpicky, lol.

    Oh well, we'll see how things look at E3, it'll be interesting to see all the new stuff- from what little I've seen on the Revolution it looks... Well... Revolutionary. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

  6. #22

    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,005
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]They really have the market right now.. i'm not too sure about the PS3
    Is the X-Box more popular in America? In Europe the PS2 is doing best and I expect the PS3 to carry on dominating.
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

  7. #23

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,706
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PS2 is more popular in america. But i was refering to Xbox 360.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

  8. #24

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,706
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Est @ May 14 2005,2:37)]
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]have you seen what it can do? it could be called lame-box for all i care.
    Have you kept up on information on the other consols coming out? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] By the way, I like that... "lame-box"...
    i have but none of it's official (except for the xbox 360 specs). But if you go by what's floting around about the PS3, the xbox 360 has it beat.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •