Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it my imagination or does it seem as though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't t be easy-est to carry themn the way they will not fall [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes I'm a tomboy, sometimes I'm more girly. It seems I'm the opposite here: when I was younger, I'd wear dresses and pick pretty flowers, and now I like to wear jeans and big baggy sweatshirts, and play video games. I sometimes do wear skirts, though, for formal occasions, though I prefer dress pants, and I cross my legs.

I think green is the new black. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening. ~Pardo.

\"I think we should always make certain we have chocolate. One never knows when it might be necessary.\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does crosing your legs have to do with anything? I saw several people mention it but how does this apply?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like pastels and magnolias. My fav magnolia is a a raggedy, baggy, and tough one though- Fraser magnolia (Magnolia fraseri)
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Treaqum,

as far as crossing legs goes, according to 'tradition', young ladies are supposed to sit upright with their legs together, usually canted off to one side, or if they are reclining and they cross their legs, one leg hooks over the other kneecap at the joint of the leg, which still keeps the legs close together.

Men are 'supposed' to cross their legs by having one leg rest on the other leg, with the kneecap and ankle being the two points of intersection (does that even make sense?) think about it this way, boys are allowed to 'air it out' girls are supposed to keep it private. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I carry my books either way, depending on the size of the pile. But mostly, it's to the front. Why? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Men are 'supposed' to cross their legs by having one leg rest on the other leg, with the kneecap and ankle being the two points of intersection (does that even make sense?) think about it this way, boys are allowed to 'air it out' girls are supposed to keep it private.
    Well, if you are in high humidity all the time and fungus grows on every piece of your leather bag or shoe..."airing it out" may be the best option, you know. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    Cindy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Certain things I can't change, like folding (not crossing...) me legs while sitting on a chair.
    there is a topic on its own......how in the world do you ladys do that?!?!?!?! Darla is constantly making fun of me. at 30 she can bend in ways i couldnt at 12!
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually sit like a guy.. I don't do that "knees together" crap. How is sitting with your knees apart revealing? IT'S NOT. In the car I always sit in the same seat, behind the driver's seat, with my left foot up on the windowsill. That's my comfortable car position. At the computer I sit with my feet on the legs of the chair (not because I can't reach the floor, but because that's just what I do), or with one knee up, or sitting on my feet, or legs folded (which I do pretty much anywhere). I never do that "cross-your-legs" crap... that makes my legs go numb.

SO many people think I will grow out of being a tomboy or that it's just a phase.. it's not, okay? Since when can your entire life be a phase? I have been a tomboy all my life. I used to wear dresses, up until age 9 or so, but that's just because I hadn't quite asserted to myself exactly how I was going to be yet. But I was always a tomboy. Never liked Barbies or any other dolls. When other little girls were playing with dolls and dressing up, I was outside catching lizards and snakes. Now, while other girls flock at the mall and talk about makeup and nail polish and shoes, I'm going horseback riding (Western, not English) or watching football, and I haven't worn a dress since I was 9, and that was for church one Easter (it was my idea to go to church, mind you.. and I went with my great-aunt and great-uncle), and I wouldn't do that today anyway. I have gone to church since.. with my third-cousin Margie and her friend Kim in Leeds, Massachusetts. I went there three or four times when we were there, and every time, I wore jeans and boots. I wear camouflage cargo pants from the boys' section of Target when I'm not wearing jeans. And unlike apparently every other female on this planet, the idea of having a scar doesn't completely appall me. I have a 1-inch scar in the middle of my forehead and I'm proud of it. It actually bums me out that after 10 years, it's starting to fade. I totally do not get why there are so many of these stupid scar creams out there for people to make scars disappear, like God forbid your beautiful skin be ravaged by a SCAR! God, I cuss those commercials out.. I totally do not get it. What's so freaking bad about a scar? Be proud of it, man. And I never pay attention to what's "in style". Something being "in" only makes me NOT want to wear it more, just to be defiant.

I had long hair most of my life, but a couple years ago I got it cut short. Like, real short. But not the way I wanted it, because the woman tried to do it all cutsie and crap, fluffing it up and doing that "wispy" crap in the back.. I wish I could find a freaking hair cutter who could give me a short haircut without trying to make a HAIRDO out of it. Right now it's about two inches shorter than shoulder-length, and I suddenly want to get it short again, but I know there's nobody who's ever going to get it through their dense skulls that I just want it SHORT, not short at the bottom and long on top, not wispy in the back and curly on top, NO!!! JUST SHORT!!! @#$%!!

Anyway.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast