Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Is it my imagination or does it seem as though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol FTG. i dont believe being a "tom boy" is a phase. yah know i think you and i would get along quite well. Darla loves camping. if my knees would hold up to it she would love to do back country camping in Glacier National park, the kind of camping where all your gear is carried in on your back. however i dont think its ever going to happen. dang knees like to pop out of joint to much. she like shooting as long as the rifle doesnt beat the snot out of her. we spend lots of time hiking and digging through sandbars for agates and sapphires. she has no problems helping me with the snakes, granted she wants no part in feeding them because she doesnt want to get bit, not because its "gross". most of the time she wears jeans and nice shirts for work. she wears dresses on a regular basis but its for special occations. her normal weekend wear is tee shirt jeans and either tennis shoes or her boots. she is tom boy enough that we can do everything together and she enjoys it and she is lady enough that i get to see her in a sexy dress every now and then [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FTG, note I put "'s up... I have no problem w/ anyone sitting any way they want, I was simply pointing out the way society was/is. By all means, be comfortable! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] that is what all this encompasses anyhow, being comfortable in your own skin.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never gone camping, since I have no life. But if I could I would go all the time. I also love snakes. I want one SO bad, but my grandfather hates them. I caught a 4-foot yellow rat snake out of the road in front of the house once. A car was coming, so I told them to stop, got the snake, and carried it to our yard and let it go. Then, last year, after one of the hurricanes, we were cleaning up debris, and I caught a juvenile black racer in a pile of leaves and sticks. I put it in a jar to show my uncle when he got back from the dump. Then, a couple months ago, when I was with that same uncle and his daughter, Cheyenne (7 and also a huge tomboy.. I'm so proud), were over by the retention pond half a block from the house, and he saw a 2-foot nonvenemous water snake barely in the water, and he tried to catch it, but it went further out into the water, and it would've taken him forever to roll up his jeans to go get it, so he didn't. Cheyenne said, "Tanya could roll up her pants and do it!" And that gave me an idea. My cargo pants were more loose and alot faster to roll up. My uncle was like, "Nah, she's not gonna go in the water and catch a snake!" Ooooh, now you KNOW I'm gonna do it! So I rolled up my pants to my knees and went out into the water, which came about up to my knees, and tried to catch the snake, but it got away.

I never intend to be "lady-like". So many people hate that, but that's their problem. My point of view is, if men can behave a certain way, so can I. Why does a female have to refrain from cussing or spitting or hollering at football games? Men do it. We should have a right to as well, and that's where I'm coming from. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

Anyway.. two of many things I wanna do before I die... fire a gun (guaranteed) and fly a fighter jet. I dunno what the jet thing is, but for some reason I have a huge urge to fly one.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FTG, flying a jet wouldnt be that hard to do if you REALLY want to. if your serious about it do alot of research. you will be quite surprised as to what you can do if yah got some cash or know the right ppl.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FlyTrapGurl, I don't think you should be so mean to women/girls who want to be fashionable and such. Sure, we don't understand them, but that doesn't give us the right to make fun of them. It's just how they want to act. You wouldn't make fun of how hamsters and other small mammals groom themselves and lick their butts, would you? It's how they act, and it's the same with girly girls.

I also think that, if a person wants to be girly, let them be girly. That happens to me sometimes. I'm not quite as girly as other girls, but not quite as tomboyish as, say, you. And I have one friend who is the typical girly girl, and trust me, she's not that bad. She doesn't make fun of me when I act my usual tomboyish self, and I respect her decisions to dislike mud and bugs. I have another friend that is incredibly tomboyish, and yells at me when I wear pink. Seriously, pink is not that bad. I don't care if a boy wears pink, as long as he doesn't make a big deal about "how manly he is". And I don't think you should pressure people to be more tomboyish when they WANT to wear pink,(although I've never really wanted to. I just wanted to wear this one sweatshirt that was really comfortable, but it just happened to be pink.) make up, and skirts. It's how they want to act.
    Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening. ~Pardo.

\"I think we should always make certain we have chocolate. One never knows when it might be necessary.\"

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Cindy @ May 16 2005,9:19)]I carry my books either way, depending on the size of the pile. But mostly, it's to the front. Why? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    The leg crossing gender differential reminded me of the how different we were taught to carry books as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That does not maek any sense ot me but okay.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Treaqum @ May 16 2005,5:39)]That does not maek any sense ot me but okay.
    Tre, I think you missed junior high! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]