Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Is it my imagination or does it seem as though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    poor Jim. Well you could join my grandfather in Speaking foreign languages. He thinks he can speak every language but cannot. He actually got kicked out of some country (I can;t remmeber which one though) because he said something rather um...well lets just say the customs agents did not like it.

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm a bit late with this one, but it's been pretty interesting thus far. LOL

It'd be interesting to get kicked out of a country before you actually ever get into it! I hope that NEVER happens to me. I'll stick to the things I know that I know.

Now for tomboys, I don't know many tomboys, sadly. All the girls I know, are about as girly as they get. Though a few of them are never afraid to try new things with us guys, which makes them all the cooler in my book. And now that I think about it, all the girls that I know can be just a girly as they can get but they can also "get down and dirty". So yea, I just typed all that just to say that there are tomboys, in-betweeners, and straight up GIRLS.....
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the amount of books I've had to use for school over the past couple grades, if I were in public school at that time, I would HAVE to carry just the books I needed for HOMEWORK in the front.. too frickin' many books to carry on the side (not because of the weight, because of the size). It's not like it used to be.. students do almost all the work at home now.

I save bashing someone for when I need it. I gather things I don't like about someone over time, and then when they start screwing with me, I can come back at them and rip apart all the stuff about them that irritates me -_^ So I don't generally be cruel to a girlie-girl unless they screw with me for any reason at all, and then I can totally unload with a formidable stock of saved-up peeves.

No matter how you are, you just gotta be on my good side. If we start out as friends, then I'm not gonna give you BS, because you're my friend. If you're my enemy, you're in for it.

jimscotscoot, I only know a small amount of Spanish from watching Latino people do stand-up on Comedy Central.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah yes, another reference to George Lopez!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I'll stick to the things I know that I know.
    so you'll stick to nothing?

(LOL... you know... the philosopher that was in no way meant to insult anyone)
    and Jim, my spelling SUCKS in spanish (how ironic) but I'm 99.999999% it's arriba lol
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure it is! And believe it or not, I am an excellent speller - in English - I just make a lot of typos. (Don't laugh, Tanya!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's kind of funny. I can write in english but have a horrible accent (english being my second language and all), and I can't write in spanish but I can speak it (spanish being my native language :P)
    if only I could write in english and speak in spanish all the time lol!
    I don't even count french because I know almost nothing, and I can't speak nor write it :P
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No such thing as a horrible accent, really. I like accented speech, whether it's an american dialect or a "foreign" one.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast