Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ps3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the graphics for devil may cry 4 are good, but they are at the first xbox standerd..i mean halo 2 has better graphics than that (im not trying to argue, just stating facts), to me, those screen shots arent very impressive for 2006 ps3 graphics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey final fantasy buffs..guess what? the new version of final fantasy..its coming out for the new xbox! so dino what was that about xbox not having any good games?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Starman @ May 17 2005,12:51)]
    Quote[/b] (PiranhaPlant @ May 17 2005,2:13)]
    Check out the awesomeness
    Now THATS a real screenshot, not those ones that AE posted that are obviously faked
    I didn't fake it. It's from the IGN website. Can you lay off? you're really starting to get annoying. Let's grow up a little shall we? i know you're 13 but give it a try. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    I still think Xbox is much superior over PS2, and that will never ever change. But this is a new generation, out with the old and in with the new consoles. Xbox 360 is nice... but PS3 is much much nicer. I checked out E3 today (and have been ranting about) how amazing PS3 graphics are. Xbox 360 is a small step but PS3 is definately a giant leap. There are no words to describe the awesome-ness. Finally, the people in playstation got the cell architecture right. It has very impressive features which i won't list because there are too many. Check out the specs and stare at the numbers.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ May 17 2005,9:28)]
    Now THATS a real screenshot, not those ones that AE posted that are obviously faked
    I didn't fake it. It's from the IGN website. Can you lay off? you're really starting to get annoying. Let's grow up a little shall we? i know you're 13 but give it a try. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    I still think Xbox is much superior over PS2, and that will never ever change. But this is a new generation, out with the old and in with the new consoles. Xbox 360 is nice... but PS3 is much much nicer. I checked out E3 today (and have been ranting about) how amazing PS3 graphics are. Xbox 360 is a small step but PS3 is definately a giant leap. There are no words to describe the awesome-ness. Finally, the people in playstation got the cell architecture right. It has very impressive features which i won't list because there are too many. Check out the specs and stare at the numbers.
    And YOU have been so unbelivably annoying with starting these "Xbox is grea!!!" threads, and saying how its superior to PS
    And by the way, Im 14 in 2 weeks
    And "only 13" eh?
    Well you can talk youre 15 and Im just about 14 now
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, Starman. You're the only one who has been annoying here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SILENCE!

Any more of this bickering and this thread is LOCKED! Am I clear?
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Starman @ May 18 2005,12:37)]
    Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ May 17 2005,9:28)]
    And YOU have been so unbelivably annoying with starting these "Xbox is grea!!!" threads, and saying how its superior to PS
    And by the way, Im 14 in 2 weeks
    And "only 13" eh?
    Well you can talk youre 15 and Im just about 14 now
    All the xbox are great threads? I made one, and so what if i did?

Age doesn't really matter Dino, it's really about how you act. You aren't even acting 13 if you ask me. Try to chill and enjoy the new consoles. I'm going to ignore you now.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone catch the G4TV E3 special on the consoles? They flaunted some awesome PS3 in game shots. I suggest everyone with G4TV check it out at 7 PM Eastern, 4 PM Pacific, today is the second day of the programming.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast