What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Listed my first item on ebay

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
Don't worry some more interesting things will come up once I get the camera working properly.

Just make sure everything arrives in a timely manner and in good shape and you'll be rated good by your customers. Ebay is addicting-I sold a bunch of stuff I wish now that I hadn't...

I do love ebay for buying and selling all my useless crap that I love to buy and sell! I wonder when I'll get my TV commercial where I sing and dance?
smile_n_32.gif

My best deal on ebay was selling a working 1960's tattoo machine for $780 that I bought off some old farmer at a flea market/swap meet for only like $20-25!

I'm a long-time eBayer both buying and selling. I've gotten great deals as well. And gotten stuck a few times too. But overall, I love eBay. I just recently sold two crystals on eBay for a total of $70.

And you do need to protect your feedback. So be nice, communicative and ship fast.
smile.gif

Good luck!

Back