What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction ending time

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hello folks

The auction continues strong! YAY!
biggrin.gif

OK...some of you have been asking me when the auction actually ends. Since this is a "manual" thing...(or a "Phil-ual" thing)...I didn't give a specific time.

But I have spoken to Phil and he said he would close the auction forum at MIDNITE, Sunday, May 22nd. That means the auction is open through Sunday day and evening.

The TIME ZONE will be CENTRAL...so its midnite, central time.

Please bear in mind Phil isn't a machine so it could be a little bit before or a little bit after. And people's clocks vary a little too. So, remember, this ain't eBay.
smile.gif
If you want to wait til the end, that's permissable but don't wait TOO late and find the forum locked before you shoot a last bid in.

Also, I'm sure there WILL be sniping at the end. Please try to bear in mind if you lose something you hotly desired...the money is going to a great cause. Maybe because of this auction, in the future there will be some plants offered in future auctions that might not otherwise have survived.

Carry on! Bid on! Get your groove on!

PAKtioneer

Awesome...
Thank You!!!!

Bump. Bumper. Bumpest. (That's Bump-est...not Bum-pest)
smile_l_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] (That's Bump-est...not Bum-pest)

Coming from you, I'm not so sure about that....
smile_n_32.gif

Heeey!!! Don't talk about me bum that way. lol

BTW...I may have made a boo boo in the ending rules so I wanted to make a clarification.

Payment for any won items goes to PHIL....if the buyer is paying for shipping, that shipping payment is sent to the LISTER/SELLER. Do not send shipping payment to Phil!

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
confused.gif
I thought I went over those rules with a fine tooth comb.

Back