Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody drink coffee?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried coffee beffore, and i truthfully think it tastes like hot turds in water. In other words, i don't like it.
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I like my sugar with coffee and cream" - Beastie Boys.

But really, I don't really like the stuff because it's too strong and bitter. Closest I'd get to the typical coffee with "stuff" added in is some good Earl Grey tea with nondairy creamer ('cause I'm sorta lactose intolerant) and sugar or honey.
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (jimscott @ May 20 2005,12:21)]Would you like doughnuts to go with that? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Your thinking of the old time coppers. Pizza is the thing now!
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like dropping into starbucks for a mocha frappuchino every now and then i don't know what they put it in but its awesome.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm 35, and I never got into coffee, despite 8 years as a physics grad student, and countless all-nighters.

Caffeine doesn't seem to make me more wakeful; it merely gives me jitters, and if I consume too much, makes me nauseated.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ALL RIGHT, Herenorthere! Heinous, French Roast isn't. Delicious, it is. (Dang, I sound like Yoda!) For pokin' fun at my impeccable taste, I challenge you to a duel! Water hoses at 200 miles!!! Prepare for wetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't drink coffee. I drink tea, that's what the warriors drink [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] and also, an apple in the morning is better at keeping you up than a cup of coffee.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wickedthistle @ May 19 2005,8:28)]"I like my sugar with coffee and cream" - Beastie Boys.

But really, I don't really like the stuff because it's too strong and bitter. Closest I'd get to the typical coffee with "stuff" added in is some good Earl Grey tea with nondairy creamer ('cause I'm sorta lactose intolerant) and sugar or honey.
    Sounds like Captain Picard in front of the replicator: "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot."

I get razzed about having coffee to go with my cream and sugar.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast