Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Anybody drink coffee?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Refresh my memory.... What movie was that from?

Apocolypse now! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Oh, and as for coffee... Meh, I'm getting more used to it. No one in my family drinks a lots, but sometimes I'll mix a little coffee mix in with some chocolate milk and add some ice- I find it quite nice. (waits to be called an infidel for using that 'freeze dried coffee' nonsense)
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like instant coffee. It hardly tastes like coffee, but I like the flavor. I like coffee ice cream too but don't think it tastes like coffee either. I think I like instant because I associate the flavor with camping, fishing and the various other activities I'd be doing when I'd have it.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard, on NPR about 3 years ago, that the latest coffee the gourmands were drinking was coffee made from beans that had passed through the intestinal tract of civets. YUM! Finally a coffee that really does taste like.....poo.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for sharing that with us! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem. My mind is filled with useless facts.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine too - mostly chart movement of 70's pop songs and baseball data. ne radio station used to refer to these useless facts as, "snooze news you just can't use." I don't think I will be looking at civets in quite the same way as I had.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Parts of civets are also used in making perfumes, the poor things.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll never smell a perfume with quite the same sneeze again! Why civets? I'll have to do a Google on "uses of civets".

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast