Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody drink coffee?

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not really a coffee drinker, at least as far as requiring caffeine to jumpstart my day. My system either doesn't recognize it or laughs at it.

However, I DO require lots of creamer, preferably Irish Cream or amaretto of some vanilla thing. I am also a latte person, as opposed to an espresso person. It takes more time to doctor it up than to drink it.

How about you?

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe I actually drink what has been refered to as "liquid coffee candy". usually 2 sugars and creamer in mine (I like that ammaretto or hazelnut creamer stuff with mine)

Steve
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I drink my coffee black (my grandfather always told me that I liked my coffee like I liked my women --if he meant cold and bitter he must've been right). I hate sugar and cream. They take away from the flavor. I also love Turkish and Syrian coffee mmmmmmmmm.....
    Sturgeon's Law:
    "Nothing is always absolutely so".

http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102021

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any coffee, any time!
    Cream only, thank you.
    Love esspresso & esspresso drinks too. Even esspresso I drink with only limmited sugar.

favorite brand for home is Eight O'clock coffee - whole bean. Usually hazelnut flavor because that's what my wife likes, but all their coffees are great.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like coffee way too much (two ulcers since 7th grade.) I'll drink it any way it comes, pretty much, but I prefer a mocha with bitter chocolate if I'm buying. Lattes are pretty good too, but I might as well get something kind of sweet if I'm going to wait for it. My favorite, though, is Thai iced coffee... fantastic.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate coffee. Loathe the smell of it. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_t_32.gif[/img] I hate walking past coffee shops in malls with their noxious, stinkiferous odors. Only one mildly tolerable is hazlenut.

I prefer unsweetend, iced tea with a LOT of ice. Or hot chocolate for a hot drink.

Oddly enough...I do like coffee ice cream but that is the only coffee flavored thing I like. (Probably because I can't smell it). I've never drunk a cup of coffee in my long and winding life. People's fascination with it puzzles me.

UGH.

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love coffee. Nescafe Gold Blend for me.

The only problem with coffee is when you have to put in one of the horrible UHT milk cartons, or even worse 'whitener'. What the heck is whitener. Reminds me of a pizza I had the other week. The shop said they used 80% mozzerella and 20% 'cheese subsitute'. No wonder it was the worst tasting pizza I've had for a long time.
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    French Roast. With or without cream or sugar. Can drink it up til bedtime, and still sleep like a log.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast