What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky back in miami?

I was just watching ESPN and they had 2 seperate stories about Ricky Williams expressing that he wants to come back to Miami, they said he had already been in the NFL Drug Rehab, and his agent said Ricky "expressed strong feelings of wantint to return next season to the Miami Dolphins" I hope he does come back since he is my favorite dolphins player ever, I even got to meet him once before a game. The question after this is if they will even play Ricky, since their first round draft pick and second pick overall in the draft was Ronnie Brown who is a runningback

When I saw this thread, I thought you were talking about Ricky Martin. I'm sad now.......j/k
smile_n_32.gif

It would be cool to see him back in the NFL if he wants to return. He certainly follows a different path and professional sports needs more like him. The rest of the world does too.

He may have a lot of talent, but he is incredibly selfish.

Sure he wants to come back to Miami...he will lose 8 million dollars if he doesn't.
Did he think about how badly he hurt the team and the fans with his unannounced departure last year?  No!
Does this Raider/Dolphin fan care if he comes back?  No!
Do the Dolphin fans care?  No!
He made his choice, let him live with it and have to go out and get a real job like the rest of us.

NFL teams cut players and it's nice to see a player cut a team.

Back