Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Auction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    either way, I just need to make sure I'm still the high bidder on my auctions and get contact info.
    The Best Part About Being a Sociopath is Never Having to Say You're Sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When the auction closes everything doesn't just disappear does it? I would like to see what the items eventually sold for.

Brian
    expletive deleted

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The entire auction forum is still there. Just locked so no one can post. Only Phil can unlock and apparently he hasn't logged on yet.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]When the auction closes everything doesn't just disappear does it? I would like to see what the items eventually sold for.
    No, no, don't worry. After the auction ends, it will still be there so that you can get all if the contact info and everything, don't worry. And if it does disappear, it'll be back soon so that everyone can get their info.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Where is the auction site And why is the question being asked if it should be extended? Why are the original rules not being adhered to?
    Look at the other posts. Take a deep breath or two. There was a misunderstanding on the closing time, and it only makes sense to offer the people participation if they'd like it to be open a day or so longer to make up for lost time. The rules are being adhered to, it's just a wildcard was thrown in so just a few adjustments need to be made to compensate.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok...Phil has come to the rescue. The auction is now reopened and will remain open until **Monday nite at 11:59 PM CENTRAL TIME** so there is no confusion about "midnite".

I apologize to everybody for the error. You think all bases are covered and then something goes awry. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123