Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy plastic pots

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (seedjar @ May 23 2005,1:13)]http://homeharvest.com/containergardenpotsplastic.htm has them in bulk for decent prices.
    ~Joe
    Seedjar,
    Thanks for the info - much appreciated. A little larger than I hoped for but very good prices... Looks like I'll have to use a little bigger pots...
    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

*** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got to Walmart.I get my small ones for 55 cents each.They also sell the big ones.Not fancy or anything but who cares.~Niki~
    Oh yeah,also some dollar stores here have them for a buck each,but I'm in Canada.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a personal shopper who gets me all kinds of pots. I get all shapes and all sizes and some are even brand new. My personal shopper is a man who works at the local dump. He intercepts any load that looks promising and plucks goods for me. So there, beat that deal!

Ron, you're looking in all the wrong places. I'm thinking you should stand guard at the local dump. The pickins are good, real good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You snob--wearin the latest fashion in blue sheet metal and flaunting your fancy smancy pots--how shameless! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry sir. Please forgive me sir. I share. Does that make it any better?

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I go to the recycle bin - used yogurt cups! They double as 2" pots and just need a few holes put in. My "set up" is the epitome of the "ghetto" look! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my, I like the "ghetto look". Shame my husband doesn't. I have tried those solo clear plastic cocktail glasses and they work fine if you drill a hole in the bottom. They are short and squat and seem to work fine. For tree seed such as hickories and oaks that shoot out a long tap root, I use 2-liter diet pepsi bottles with the upper most portion cut off. Those actually work great. I also use those opaque water glass size solo cups that come in the primary colors for germinating other seed as well as the rubbermaid size sandwich and shoebox sized storage containers and... the boxes you sent me from your lab. There are so many everyday objects out there that will work. Ron is simply not being creative enough. And yes, the Dannon yogurt containers have worked well for me in the past also as have cottage cheese containers and just about anything else I could get my hands on.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also use shallow and tall deli containers for Neps. But that approach came from a friend. I'll just have to keep away from utilizing streams! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast