What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, when do you like to check out tf?

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
LMAO you guys are nuts. Looks like I'm in the right place. I normaly check out this and other forums while I am at work. Since I work nights and there is hours sometimes between cases and doing side work, we are normaly sitting in the Dr's lounge watching TV. So I figure if I'm going to be just sitting here why not check out the boards. I get in trouble at home with the wife if I spend alot of time on the board. Even if she is watching TV and I don't care to watch what she is watching I still get chewed at. Does anyone else have that problem?? So I spend most of my time on the board at work or when I'm home alone.

JB, nope, never have that problem! Anytime Dan turns on the Star Trek/Next Gen or Buffy stuff...I'm downstairs on the computer real quick. We really love each other...just not our taste in TV shows.
smile_m_32.gif

Wish my wife was like that. LOL She wants me to spend time with her. Even if its torchuring me in watching something I don't want to watch
smile_l_32.gif
Although sometimes I get on for a little while I just limit the time on. Delicate balance. Heck I get chewed sometimes for spending an hour out in the GH watering plants.
confused.gif
Can't win for loosing sometimes. I guess thats what happens when your in school and you work and don't have much time at home anyhow. Oh well. School will not last forever.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ May 28 2005,12:27)] I get in trouble at home with the wife if I spend alot of time on the board.  Even if she is watching TV and I don't care to watch what she is watching I still get chewed at.  Does anyone else have that problem??  So I spend most of my time on the board at work or when I'm home alone.
Um.... I think we have the same wife! And we have exactly the same solutions. We are not alone!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ May 28 2005,12:13)]Heck I get chewed sometimes for spending an hour out in the GH watering plants.
Mine figures there are worse ways for me to spend my time and money. At a bar for instance getting drunk and associating with "loose" women. Uhhh...whatever they are
smile_n_32.gif
!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ May 30 2005,2:16)]Mine figures there are worse ways for me to spend my time and money.  At a bar for instance getting drunk and associating with "loose" women.
What's wrong with that?
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (kahnli @ May 30 2005,3:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ May 30 2005,2:16)]Mine figures there are worse ways for me to spend my time and money. At a bar for instance getting drunk and associating with "loose" women.
What's wrong with that?
smile_n_32.gif
Wifes are just so possessive ya know...
smile_n_32.gif

Back