User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So, when do you like to check out tf?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I check the "new" posts in the afternoon usually

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually get on right after work (~4:15) and spend the next 3+ hours reading all the new posts. Longer if the Nep nuts have been posting pics. Takes forever for those to download over a dialup connection.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]the hell-mouth
    Hey that's from my favorite show. To bads it's not on till 1:00 am Saturdays and Sundays. I'll just have to buy the other two seasons on DVD [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well 1:00 am for those of us who don't have Spike TV

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO you guys are nuts. Looks like I'm in the right place. I normaly check out this and other forums while I am at work. Since I work nights and there is hours sometimes between cases and doing side work, we are normaly sitting in the Dr's lounge watching TV. So I figure if I'm going to be just sitting here why not check out the boards. I get in trouble at home with the wife if I spend alot of time on the board. Even if she is watching TV and I don't care to watch what she is watching I still get chewed at. Does anyone else have that problem?? So I spend most of my time on the board at work or when I'm home alone.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JB, nope, never have that problem! Anytime Dan turns on the Star Trek/Next Gen or Buffy stuff...I'm downstairs on the computer real quick. We really love each other...just not our taste in TV shows. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish my wife was like that. LOL She wants me to spend time with her. Even if its torchuring me in watching something I don't want to watch [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img] Although sometimes I get on for a little while I just limit the time on. Delicate balance. Heck I get chewed sometimes for spending an hour out in the GH watering plants. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img] Can't win for loosing sometimes. I guess thats what happens when your in school and you work and don't have much time at home anyhow. Oh well. School will not last forever.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ May 28 2005,12:27)] I get in trouble at home with the wife if I spend alot of time on the board. Even if she is watching TV and I don't care to watch what she is watching I still get chewed at. Does anyone else have that problem?? So I spend most of my time on the board at work or when I'm home alone.
    Um.... I think we have the same wife! And we have exactly the same solutions. We are not alone!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast