What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My green house in 3d  NOW EASIER

I'm confused...I only see TWO images. You said "three blurry images" and concentrate on the middle one.
confused.gif

PAK~I think what happens is if you cross your eyes and do it properly the two images will turn into three and then you focus on that one to make it 3-D
smile.gif
 *Niki*

Oops,I meant focus on the centre one to make it 3-D

That was my first time. I'll make another one of my sickly nep.

EDIT: Behold!!

right1ic.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ May 31 2005,12:44)]PAK~I think what happens is if you cross your eyes and do it properly the two images will turn into three and then you focus on that one to make it 3-D
smile.gif
*Niki*

Oops,I meant focus on the centre one to make it 3-D
ok that is a good explination. Tried it the first time and got it to work....thanks trap trap!!

still pointless though muhhahahahah
smile_n_32.gif

Glad you got it to work
smile_m_32.gif
And I'm glad you don't think it's stupid anymore Flip_Side_The_Pint
smile_m_32.gif
*Niki*

So this is what Cpers do when they are bord
smile_n_32.gif

I don't get the point of this nor do I see the image. Of course I keep making my eyes not focus instead of crossing. Ah well I will have to live with looking at a flat picture

You can't get the image by unfocusing. You have to actually force your eyes to cross. Unfocusing makes your eyes look out from each other, but crossing them makes your eyes look inward. If you try to look at a normal 3d hidden picture by manually crossing your eyes, the 3d will be inverse.

Back