What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you concider yourself human?

• Thread starter altrade212
  • Start date
*stands up and flails arms and screams loudly at human*

*points in random direction and yells* LOOK! OFFICE SUPPLY SALE!!!!

... you sound pretty human to me... roflmao

I'm tricking the human into going away, dude!!

FTG don't you mean: Tricking dinner to enter the pot or kettle which everis black-er

No. I tried to scare the human away by yelling, and then I decided to point and pretend to indicate a human-like interest to make the human go away in the other direction.

You guys are beginning to sound like you're all a sandwhich shy of a picnic lunch
smile_k_ani_32.gif
!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ May 29 2005,2:50)]You guys are beginning to sound like you're all a sandwhich shy of a picnic lunch
smile_k_ani_32.gif
!
Either that or a few sandwiches short of a picnic! LOL

I'm not a big fan of humans... they are too ordinary!

RANDOM AND LOUD IS THE WAY TO GO!!!!

That is such a typical human
smile_n_32.gif

oooooooookaaaaaaaaayyyyyy..
confused.gif
smile_l_32.gif

Who says cp-ers are wierd?

Why does it need to be said?

Come on Schloaty there is no one in their right mind who would drive two hours to wade through waste deep muck on the edge of a lake just to see some plants. I'm sure most of us would do that
smile_n_32.gif
Expecially if we were in a foreign country.

i've gotten so stuck seeing S. oreo's that i had to pull myself out with a tree....

I wish I could. Ah well there is always next years vacation in flowering season.

Human in this anatomical form and unfortunately also subject to physical laws of this world! But I don't associate with too many actual people on a face to face basis. Working alone and with weird hours, some days (nights) I see or speak to no one! I'm such a hermit sometimes I look in the mirror and go "who's that in my house?"! I know it can't be me - I don't feel like what I see there!
smile_m_32.gif

As far as children I just hate that noise they make. What's it called... laughter?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

darn them. darn them all

hahahahahahahahahaDEATHhahahahahahahahaha

Back