What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you concider yourself human?

• Thread starter altrade212
  • Start date
I dont really consier myself human, i like to observe humans and laugh at small mistakes they make especially babies. and i think to myself "it would have been way more simple if you just did blah blah blah...stupid human"

what about you?

I'm not human until I've had my tall, frosty Coke and a couple of ciggies in the morning.

I'm VERY human! I'm like the babies you described - making a plethora of mistakes, every day.
biggrin.gif

Depends on your defenition of human... LOL

Physically and spiritually, I'm about as human as Jim. I make all my mistakes on a daily basis also.

Mentally(I consider it different from spirit)... ARE YOU CRAZY!!!! I don't even know what planet I am from, all I know is that I'm not human!
smile_n_32.gif

yeah. but i also consider humans to be animals. the highest evolved animals.

Some members of the species make me wish I wasn't the same sometimes
smile.gif

What is this 'human' of which you speak?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Some members of the species make me wish I wasn't the same sometimes
yeah i agree...stupid humans...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]yeah. but i also consider humans to be animals. the highest evolved animals.
there's no such thing as "the highest evolved" anything. and humans are animals.

well duh, of course i'm not human! i'm a wolf.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ May 27 2005,5:47)]there's no such thing as "the highest evolved" anything.
Not in those terms anyway. Most complex would be better said.

and even that is a relative term. but let's not hijack another thread :p

Yeah I'm human, but other humans think I'm another species.

Yeah..it was confirmed during my alien probe...
smile_n_32.gif

Hmmm... interesting... I think that 99.99999999999% of the scientific community (as well as the government you pay taxes to) would argue your not being human quite effectively.
smile.gif
They would simply stamp "whaked in the brain" on your forhead.

Since you aren't human, I don't recognize your sentience at this point in time.

All your stuff are belong to me.
smile.gif
(Ahh... I miss tribes.)

Uh Ohh some one get the probe. Human in thread
smile_n_32.gif

Back