User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you put in your oatmeal?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a fun topic to talk about. I hope everyone replies.

Anyway, I like to put in dried bits of apples, cinnamon, and brown sugar...and occasionally lamb intestines. Yes, you read right. It actually tastes like chicken.

All right, actually, my mom put it in, because, supposedly, it's good for your health, and she said it was chicken. I, being the young five year I was back then (back then...) believed her, and gobbled it all up. Only later did she tell me. Another time, she gave me "pork", and I ate it as well, because, although it was just the other day, I was still quite gullible. So I ate about 5 pieces of it, before my sister said it was veal. You can imagine how sick I felt afterwards (which was easily cured with some ice cream).

Well, I hope you guys are interested in this topic, and please reply!!
    Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening. ~Pardo.

\"I think we should always make certain we have chocolate. One never knows when it might be necessary.\"

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOLL-ing like crazy! So much I'd like to say...

Anyways, I put lotsa brown sugar,, with some Shedd Spredd, and milk in it. Definitely gonna pass on the lamb imtestines! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't eat oatmeal. Not that it's particularly gross or anything, I just don't eat breakfast that often, and when I do, I eat stuff like cold cereal. fruit, or yogurt.
    Growlist

We are perishing for want of wonder, not for want of wonders.
    - G.K. Chesterton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cold stuff is bad for your tummy in the morning. I like cold cereal as well, but my mom doesn't like for me to eat it. She'd rather me eat intestines.

EDIT: It seems that I post every half hour. How strange. And It's not like I grew up eating intestines in my oatmeal. My mom just did it once, I guess because she had some leftovers in the fridge.
    Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening. ~Pardo.

\"I think we should always make certain we have chocolate. One never knows when it might be necessary.\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm...when I can afford it, I buy the good oatmeal..cut, not rolled, LOL. It comes in a tin(from Scotland.."if it's not Scottish...it's crap!"). Usually, I just buy the Quaker Oats stuff in a canister, or this other stuff that's like oatmeal but has 7 grains.

I put in: Brown sugar (lots), cinnamon, butter, and milk. Yum. I do the same thing to breakfast grits, too. And Cream of Wheat.

Don't know if I could deal with intestines with my oatmeal..but hey, if you grew up with them that way...then it's no big deal!
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (VFT_lover123 @ May 25 2005,5:00)]Cold stuff is bad for your tummy in the morning. I like cold cereal as well, but my mom doesn't like for me to eat it. She'd rather me eat intestines.
    Maybe so, but I can't stomach normal, hot breakfast foods, like sausage, bacon, pancackes or waffles in the morning. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    Growlist

We are perishing for want of wonder, not for want of wonders.
    - G.K. Chesterton

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (VFT_lover123 @ May 25 2005,6:00)]I guess because she had some leftovers in the fridge.
    Um... not everybody keeps lamb intestines in their fridge. Some us keep CP seeds and VFT's. I put them in the butter keeper. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like oatmeal.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast