Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Hooray for our legal system

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many wives does your neighbor have? And if they're so vigilant, how does he get away with having so many?
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said neighbors (plural). These neighbors each have 1 wife, to the best of my knowledge, except for Jerry, who's wife decided she likes girls better, but still lives with him. So he has a half-wife. Not to be confused with a half-life.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha Ha Ha. Hmm well April I do suppose you live in a "normal" neighborhood now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. Normal as hell.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I carry an alloy frame Colt Officers Model .45 with Crimson Trace laser sights loaded with 230 grain Black Talon. To the best of my knowledge that is the most effective self defense combo know to man...other than a short barrel 12 guage semi auto with 2/0 buckshot. My backup is a alloy frame Colt Mustang .380 with hydra shock. I shoot (my reloads) at our outdoor range a mininum of three times a month and hang with a group of LEO's. Most of them are limited to 9mm and .40 caliber by department regs but most would prefer the big, slow moving, hard hitting .45.

I was taught by military and law enforcement to always aim for the torso (the largest target). In a situation that you feel is dangerous enough for you to discharge your weapon...you need to eliminate the threat immediately and not screw around worrying about legal ramifications or wether the intruder had a bad childhood.

I wonder if any of you could advise me how many states currently have CCW laws. The last time I looked there were thirty three.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet Califorina is not on that list. They think guns are the antichrist. LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Well we would not be loseing the Drug war if we had harser punishments.
    The Drug War is a total, stupid, joke, just like prohibition was. Prohibition was a huge joke that actually fomented, encouraged, and fostered crime syndicates. Al Capone didn't start making the big bucks until AFTER prohibition was enacted.

You see the same today with the drug cartels.

The jails are full and overly full of non-violent offenders of stupid drug laws. I'm talking about people who had drugs for personal use...not dealers. There are people in Texas(of course) who are serving life terms for a 1/2 ounce or less of pot.

To hell with Saudi punishments. Boy, what an enlightened justice system they have! FEH!.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guns ARE the anti-christ to those of us who choose not to own them, but are constantly threatened by those who do. A gun owning society is an opressive society, IMO. Lived in one for years. I felt kind of opressed. Ask the family people in Watts or South Central LA, or the West side of Chicago or Pilsen or the Englewood District, or the Near West side of Chicago how they feel about un-fettered gun ownership. The drummer in my band, Myron, had a young hispanic man die in his arms about 5 years ago. It could have been Myron, had he been at the same place 30 seconds earlier. From what I gather...having someone die on you is not a spiritual upper.

Notice how when there's a big multiple homicide..vis a vis Columbine, or the Red Lake Massacre, or any post office around christmas-time, ad infinitum..the NRA never has one stinking word to say about it. Because they can't. Because it shows the total lie of their existence. Aprilh

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast