Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Hooray for our legal system

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we need a lawyer proof legal system, stick with a 38 revolver if you insist on a hand gun. however it takes LOTS and LOTS of practice to get decent with a handgun, not good, just decent. go with a cut down shotgun in 12 guage(18 inch barrel works good and is legal) and research some of the tactical loads out there. they put the old buckshot to shame as far as performance on target(read: idiot who broke in) and saftey for bystanders(read: your family)
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't be crazy. Everything's different when you're aiming at somebody's chest with your finger on the trigger. It's dark, you're wound up, and you don't know who's in front of you or what's going to happen next. The average person won't shoot, but the junkie/violent criminal robbing you doesn't share your moral dilemma and will have no problem pulling his trigger.

Lots of military and police training goes into conditioning people to not freak out in that situation. An NRA shooting course or years of hunting means nothing. Don't make family security decisions picturing Clint Eastwood saying, "make my day."
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't agree with you there Herenorthere It's more like "Die you B$#$%$*".

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must disagree with herenorthere as well! I love Clint Eastwood and will emulate him whenever possible; his diverse acting has brought joy to millions. :P
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In think I agree with herenorthere. I have been in that situation. I know what thoughts goes through your mind, at least I know what went through mine. I choose not to pull the trigger. I saw another way out, and I decided to see if I could end the situation without anybody dying. Sometimes the presence of a gun will make people decide to stop what they're doing. I know that I made the right decision not to shoot, even though I had every legal right too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well different people react different ways in the same situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 years for possesion of marijuina?? I issue a misdemeanor citation with a court date. Just like a traffic ticket, no jail time just a missed day of work for court. If my state put people in jail for 3 years for possesion I would lose all of my clientel!
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Starman @ May 26 2005,2:42)]excuse me? are you suggesting that Pyro commits murder on his own property?
    If somebody breaks into my house, threatening me, my wife and my two little girls, he's leaving my premises feet first.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast