Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your nickname?

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well...for many many years most of my friends have called me....Dooz. It originated from a time when a friend/coworker and I were messing around with a video game in a store where you had to type your name in for scoring. My friend made a typo and my name came out "Duzanne" instead of Suzanne. She thought that was funny and started calling me Duzanne at work. Wasn't long before eeeeverybody was calling me that and it got shortened to Dooz. There are some variations...Doozalee, Doozie, etc. Signing Christmas cards is hard because I have to think who calls me by what name and sign appropriately.

I also get called Suzy Q a lot. And there are some people who do call me PAK. I have a little side antique business and I have to sign my price tickets with initials. I can't use my own because my best friend shares the same initials so I opted for PAK to differientiate. So now I get called PAK and PAKman by the shop owners (as well as some forum members). There is also a certain forum owner who calls me Hooker...which I hope is a term of endearment.... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

So...call me Dooz, Suzanne, PAK, Doozie, Doozalee, Suzy Q...I answer to them all. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Just don't call me late for dinner!
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bug. Bugg Superstar. Ape. Mostly, people just call me by my name. Beeotch has been used [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been called many things over the years (gotta love junior high!), but Jim or Jimscott or JimHyphenScott are my main nicknames. My real name is Scott and as a kid I hated that name.

So, upon anticipation of going away to college, I chose and adopted the name of Jim. What I didn't count on was a buddy of mine since 7th grade also choosing the same college. So I introduced myself as Jim and she introduced me as Scott. When the circle of friends coincided, the confused 18 year olds resolved matters by combining the two names - hence, the forum name.

My wife occasionally refers to me as Jimothy.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jimscotscoot!
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Dave" and "Schloaty" are the main nicknames I have....

Also went by "Boy Jesus" in college, and at one point variation on "Abe Lincoln."
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My "real" name is Carl
    Online most of my friends call me "mabs"
    When I was younger I was really chubby and my friends called me "Porky" for a few years...
    My most commonly used nickname is "Norm" (such a long story behind such a plain name, but I don't want to bore you) which gets changed by different people into "Old Normie" and the acronym "O.N."

And one of my buddies calls me Rarl, Cark and sometimes "Pice"
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I first went to Job Corp. Everybody got nick names whether you wanted one or not. I had long blonde hair and when I was younger, I was told that I look like Ozzy Osbourne when he was young. So everybody called me Ozzy. It stuck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a freind of mine once said "thank you, conley" and someone thought he said "thank you kindly." since i am the sarcastic cynic that I am everybody got roar out it and i was forever known as kindly.

JBL as far as your "jerky joe" thing goes i've also gotten "constantly conley"... there is only one true constant and that is conley.
    Sturgeon's Law:
    "Nothing is always absolutely so".

http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102021

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast