Thread: What's your nickname?

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (mabudon @ May 29 2005,10:57)]My "real" name is Carl
    I thought it was Dan! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ May 29 2005,9:36)]jimscotscoot!
    Thanks Topanga!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also get called James by mistake. Well not really by mistake on purpose. I hate my last name. Which I do get called by fairly comonly. Mostly by people I know if I see them in a store. It is quite annoying to have someone shout "Hey Bond, come here". Then I have a bunch of idiots asking me if my first name is James [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Treaqum @ May 29 2005,1:28)]I also get called James by mistake. Well not really by mistake on purpose. I hate my last name. Which I do get called by fairly comonly. Mostly by people I know if I see them in a store. It is quite annoying to have someone shout "Hey Bond, come here". Then I have a bunch of idiots asking me if my first name is James [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]
    We'll just call you by your number, 007.
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]I hate my last name
    oh! when I first came to the US a teacher called me all year by my second last name thinking it was my first name lol. actually two teachers... or.... hmm... can't remember... yeah I think both gym teachers. I had two gym teachers for the same year. lol... they were very werid times... I didn't speak a word of english and I didn't know anyone. LOL oh the memories!
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok here goes...Nik,Nikerson,Nikerbockers,Nikster,Dirty knickers(I don't know WHY I got that name,I did NOT have dirty Knickers!)Niksi(pronounced Nikshi)Torpe(meaning dwarf in Hungarian,my dad still calls me that one)Sticky Niki,Baby Cakes.I think that's it,but I'm not sure [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] ~Niki~
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jimscott- Yes, I get the "Dan" thing every once in a while, can't imagine where that started

Tre- if someone calls you "Bond" and someone gets cute and asks if your name is "James", why not beat them to the punch and say "Nope, it's 'Gold', like the medicated powder, 'Gold Bond'"
    ....or "treasury" or "War" just make sure you let 'em know you've already heard their "joke"
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For many years I was called "weazle"(my version of the correct spelling of the animal). One because my name tends to remind you a little of weasel and two because I could weasle my way out of most anything and was very athletic which allowed me to a lot of things that aren't supposed to be done. I still get the occasional "weazle" but not as often.
    Recently one of my friends started calling me W-diddy........ I HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO IDEA WHY THEY DECIDED THAT! They like it and I deal with it.

I've had a variaty of other nic-names but none are very noteworthy. Other than Wes, which is well short for Wesley....
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123