Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your nickname?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, people here that I don't know. Here's another little fun topic. Let's hear your nicknames!

My parents usually call me Sarah, my chinese name, or Na-na. It's a little embarassing, but when I was around 2 or 3, (or was it 3 or 4?) it was Christmas time, and I was jealous because my brother had recieved more gifts than I had. So, I grabbed the biggest one there, and declared, "Na-na's pwesent!" Ever since then, I've been teasingly called Na-na, and it's caused me no little amount of frustration.

What're yours?
    Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening. ~Pardo.

\"I think we should always make certain we have chocolate. One never knows when it might be necessary.\"

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I get one, I'll let you know.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ May 28 2005,2:41)]When I get one, I'll let you know.
    Was that an ivitation to us to try and come up with one for you, FTG? Guys, any ideas?

Years ago, my brother named me 'Captain Nemo'. This was because, during a flood, I tried to drive my car through four feet of water. The car drowned--all cylinders filled with water when I tried to restart the engine.

I'm now known at work as 'Jerky Joe' because they played one of those stupid name association games--take the first letter of your name, and think of the first thing that describes you. I was thinking more that I like beef jerky. They thought something else.
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Was that an ivitation to us to try and come up with one for you, FTG?
    Sure, I can see where this is going.

Quote[/b] ]Years ago, my brother named me 'Captain Nemo'. This was because, during a flood, I tried to drive my car through four feet of water.
    LMAO... you can't do that without a car snorkel.
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some guys used to call me "enanao" which means dwarf in spanish. Then I cought up to them and they stopped lol.
    and in a class they called me "pedro" because i'm so calm/quiet/monotone and i'm mexican. lol.
    I don't really like anyone who called me either of those two names :P the people I like call me Luis.
    or... online people call me TAW, wolfie, wolfo, alpha, and others.... sometimes. what's funny is that say in one forum they call me wolfie and in the other they call me TAW.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I call you Luis!!
    Liquid Plummer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i get "hey your the snake man right?" alot, living in a town of 3000 ppl and yah keep a half dozen "exotic" snakes, your prolly one of very few who does. my old grade school friends call me different things all general a play on my name, Sheridan: Sherdskins(which gets shortened to Skins alot), Sherman, Shroominator(i am not really shure how this one came about), Shydog and prolly a half dozen other things depending on who you talk to. most have a story but its a "you had to be there" type one. Sherdskins is prolly the oldest(atleast since 4th grade) and most ingrained, so old i dont even quite remember how it came about but it stuck enough that a friend of mine who was validictorian my senior year refered to me as such in her speech. heck two of my buddys about came to blows one day about over which of them started it.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Tre is actually a nickname (for now)
    other then that it's "Hey you".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast