Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wells fargo

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem, All these big corporations need to understand that without the little man they would not even exist.
    You should post a link to your letter so we can keep up with how it goes.

Good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To answer your question it is possible to sue the bank. As for them releasing the hold so you can close the account that isn't very likely. As for closing your savings account without your permission it is only possible two ways really, you have not used the account for more then 2 years or your breaking Reg. E (savings accounts are only allowed so many electonic withdrawals a month, however all FDIC insured banks are required to follow this regulation). If you need anymore info or help let me know, I am quite familiar with California banking regulations.
    \"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.\" Dwight D. Eisenhower

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]you have not used the account for more then 2 years
    The account was not used for only 3 months. I was only making deposits to it and using the checking account for everything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] breaking Reg. E (savings accounts are only allowed so many electonic withdrawals a month,
    I made no withdrawals from this account.
    One day back in 1999 I went to a ATM machine to check my balance, and the account was gone. I went to the branch and they told me they closed it. As for the $500, I guess I'll never know.
    Hi. My name is Ron, and I am a nepaholic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should have had them do an investigation into why the account was closed, it could have been banker error or another possibility is fraud... either way the investigation would have come up with the answer and you would have got your money back.
    \"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.\" Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12