What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cps on tv (hgtv) tonight

• Thread starter WildBill
  • Start date
Ahh alright. I was hoping for a glimpse of a D. binata multifuda "extrema". Lately I've been obsessed with them, even though I've never really seen that many. Tonight I think I'll hit up that CP photo database webpage.

Darn. I saw this thread at around 4pm, and I said to myself, "Okay, Sarah, remember. 5:00, HGTV." I made some popcorn (not really because I was so excited about it--I just wanted some popcorn. I finished eating it BEFORE 5pm, anyhow.) and just hung around on the sofa, watching some cartoons. I found this one movie going on that I really loved, and I kept watching it and forgot the time. When it hit me, it was already, like, 5:31. I just caught a glimpse of a really nice looking, colorful nepenthe, but then the screen came up saying, "Next up..." and then the commercials. I was so disappointed. Will there be another showing?

drat. 5.pm EASTERN i forgot that 4.pm central

he was creepy.

i bet that's where all the missing children end up..

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]D. binata multifuda "extrema

yeh my favorite forked sundew

[b said:
Quote[/b] (VFT_lover123 @ June 05 2005,6:26)]Darn. I saw this thread at around 4pm, and I said to myself, "Okay, Sarah, remember. 5:00, HGTV." I made some popcorn (not really because I was so excited about it--I just wanted some popcorn. I finished eating it BEFORE 5pm, anyhow.) and just hung around on the sofa, watching some cartoons. I found this one movie going on that I really loved, and I kept watching it and forgot the time. When it hit me, it was already, like, 5:31. I just caught a glimpse of a really nice looking, colorful nepenthe, but then the screen came up saying, "Next up..." and then the commercials. I was so disappointed. Will there be another showing?
I was playing computer games and I totally forgot too. I didn't see another showing listed on their website. Did anybody tape it? I could pay for a tape and shipping.

I should have had a tape...
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mannex17 @ June 05 2005,6:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ June 05 2005,6:47)]he was creepy.
Who, P-daddy?
fo-shizzle

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]but was that Peter's voice explaining about them?
I dunno, I think that could've probably been the host guy narrating, but Peter was on-screen talking several times.

Back