Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fun day at the rifle range

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was done reading it.

Besides, i was going for a record, lol!
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do you dislike guns but enjoyed shooting them?

demented...
    https://www.instagram.com/hull.jess/ (I post pics of my plants there)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy, Flip Side. I don't like them when everybody around me has them and shoots them off, willy nilly, up in the air, down to the ground, the better to get your wallet with, at what ever and who ever.

when I go to a gun range...everybody around me has a gun, yes. But they're aiming at inanimate objects/paper targets. BIG FREAKING DIFFERENCE.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my .45 cal. cap and ball Kentucky long rifle for shooting targets. My favorite though is the .54 cal. Hawken Rifle with double set triggers. Accurate for a black powder rifle, and I can place round ball in a bullseye at 200 yards all day. Love to shoot, and love to hunt when it is necessary.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love target shooting. If Death66 ever gets time to read this maybe he'll tell us about the time he shot a bear with my AK-47.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like target shooting too...the only time I get to go is when I visit my sister out in Cali. Haven't been to a range in about 7 years. She has one of them there Desert Eagle handguns. Most painful gun I've ever shot. I'm much better with a .22 Aprilh
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozzy? You have an AK-47?
    OZZY IS MY NEW DAD!

My cousin has an AK-47, he let me shoot an old washing machine with it. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still don't understand why people are even allowed to have automatic weapons. They're not for hunting animals. They're for hunting............people. I shot the TV with...a .22 and a .38. Maybe there was a .45 in there, somewhere. Definitely a 50 calibre. Very satisfying. All handguns supplied by my gun-nut sister, LOL! And all done at a gun range.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast