Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fun day at the rifle range

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, i went to a rifle range over the weekend.

Here is a pic of a .45 caliber slug i found lodged in a piece of wood.

And here's the front and back of my favorite target:

Front

Back
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Much as I dislike guns...shooting ranges can be very fun things. One day I took a TV which had offended me greatly to the range and had at it with a friend's semi-automatic. Blew up real good!
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He he, nice.

For all those interested, the guns i own are:
    Browning 9mm pistol,
    Sears Robuk 12-Guage shotgun,
    Ruger 10-22 caliver rifle,
    Ruger Mini-14 .223 caliber,
    Mossberg 10-22,
    Springfield M-21 .308.
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came across a TV dumped over an embankment when I was a teen in MS. It was a good day because I had my .22 with me and I thought I'd finally see the exploding TV of my dreams. I was testing CCI Stinger bullets, which had just appeared on the market, and burned through quite a few of those pricey things before giving up. Those hot little Stinger bullets just blew themselves apart on that picture tube. I went back another day with a friend and more firepower but someone had beaten us to the TV.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gosh, I don't have any guns. All I've got for self defense and target practice is a rapier wit and sarcasm. Don't feel like I'm missing anything! My sister has enough guns for any 10 of us, LOL! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must meet your sister.

The holes in the book were made by the Springfield M-21 Tactical .308 caliber. It has a muzzlebreak, butt pad, and a 20X scope that still allows me to use the iron sights. It also has an adjustable oak stock, and the barrel is bedded in fiberglass for minimum stablization. It's been proven to hold .45 of an inch at 100 yards. Which is impressive, as the bullets are already .308 of an inch. I'm very proud of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Springfield is good at what they do. i prefer bolt guns and levers for hunting but semi-autos are great for killing time, paper and milk jugs full of water at the range.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you enjoy destroying the guiness book of records? lol
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast