What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was jack nicholson's first ever movie part?

• Thread starter Bugweed
  • Start date
Did someone mention the virgin mary cheese sandwich? I took a picture of it with a nepenthes at my office. It's a long story why that particular grilled cheese was IN my office.

Nepenthes_and_grilled_cheese.sized.jpg

It's a small world.

Capslock

Wow. You have the Virgin Mary cheese sandwich??? Wasn't that listed on eBay? Did you win it? That's cool.
biggrin.gif

Many years ago when I was working in an advertising department, we stuck a slice of American cheese on the ceiling for entertainment while we were hiding out in our dept. avoiding mandatory inventory. It became the standard for a new co-worker to be accepted into the fold. Eventually they would notice it and ask "Why is there a piece of cheese on the ceiling?" After that, they were no longer a newbie. It stayed there for 2 years before it finally curled so much it fell off. A sad day. We later added some cupcake icing to the ceiling during another inventory hide-out but that wasn't nearly so fun...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JBL @ June 09 2005,8:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Treaqum @ June 09 2005,7:46)]JBL what are you talking about?  BTW you should definatly rearrage the letters so its LBJ which would be so much easier to type.
Jim why is favorite spelled the British way?

Him was Jack BTW.
Hi Tre,
Jimscott's question about favorite colour (also spelled British way along with favourite) is a reference to a movie line (I think).  I suggested that you give it a shot, rather than me.  I thought you might have fun with it.

The British spelling is a clue.
LBJ (for you)
Thanks.
Hmm I don't know. "All you did was weaken a country today, Kaffe."

Well this British spelling reminds me to look up fencing. It will hopefully become my new sport.

Back