What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was jack nicholson's first ever movie part?

• Thread starter Bugweed
  • Start date
Who out there is a Jack Nicholson fan? If you are, then this will not be too difficult. Who knows the very first part Jack N. ever had, and the name of the movie?? I have asked the mods, but I don't think they will get it.

I know, but I'm not telling!

Wilbur

The Little Shop of Horrors?

I'm not really a fan, so I know I'm wrong, but the first movie that I know of is "The Shining" But that was too easy so I know I'm wrong.
Was he in "Uneasy Rider"?

Nope! The answer has been given. The Little Shop of Horrors is the right answer. His part was the man in the dentists office who liked pain. The part was played by Bill Murray in the remake.

OhioMike is the Winnah!!!!!

What do I win?
smile_n_32.gif

What TV series did Robert Redford make an appearance in when he was a young man?

What is the common or binomial name of the plant that "played" the man-eating plant on the "Addams Family"

The winner receives as a prize the honor of being known to all as a Trivia Stud/Studette.

Route 66

African strangling plant named Cleopatra

Nothing better to do:;)

--Mike

OhioMike again is the WINNAH!!!!!!!! Wotta TriviaStud!!!!

I have good question.
Who played the preacher that said rock and roll music was a tool of the devil in the movie "Trick or Treat"?

What is the town Carvers Creek most famous for?

If anybody gets this, I will buy them a plant of their choice.

Oh and you have to tell me where the town is.
There is a time limit. 24 hours from right now 12:48pm 6/5/05.

I guess that nobody is going to get this one.:)

North Carolina, Mountain Climbing

Unless you mean the resturant in which case it is the ribs or the steak (I can't remember since I was there).

There's no mountain in Carver's Creek. And the resturant is because you did a net search. Both are wrong.

I too just did a net search and the only thing I can think of is Plantations?

not even close.

Ozzy is it famous because you were born there
smile_n_32.gif

Back