What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was jack nicholson's first ever movie part?

• Thread starter Bugweed
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ June 05 2005,1:05)]You are correct.

I pmed you my phone number, Give it to them and tell them to call me when they have one avaliable. Heck see if they have two.
Thanks Ozzy. the N x trusmadiensis is quite expensive as you know. The last one went for $1,800. I doubt you'll want to order two, but I am willing to make a cutting down the road. Maybe you can talk Exotica into letting one go for a little less. PM me when you get it.

BTW Bugweed, a fine wine gets better with age. What happens to old CP growers?

They increase in growing knowledge and pass it on to those coming up behind.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OhioMike @ June 05 2005,7:58)]Was "V" before Freddy Kruger?
And what is his character's name?

Ok...its not entertainment trivia but...

1) What do you call the little plastic thing on the end of a shoe lace?
2) What do you call the indention below your nose and above your lip? (Other than "angel kiss").

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ June 06 2005,3:29)]Ok...its not entertainment trivia but...

1) What do you call the little plastic thing on the end of a shoe lace?
2) What do you call the indention below your nose and above your lip?  (Other than "angel kiss").
1) aglet?

2) philtrum?

Dang you're good JBL!  lol

Orrrrr....did you already know that or did you search? Hmmmm?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ June 04 2005,9:23)]Nope! The answer has been given. The Little Shop of Horrors is the right answer. His part was the man in the dentists office who liked pain. The part was played by Bill Murray in the remake.

OhioMike is the Winnah!!!!!
Actually his first movie was "the cry baby killer" (1958) little shop of horrors was in 1960. Little shop of horrors was his 4th movie.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ June 06 2005,6:26)]Dang you're good JBL!  lol

Orrrrr....did you already know that or did you search? Hmmmm?
Alright, I confess I couldn't remember aglet. I knew it was ag something, but my wife helped out. She's the genius. Philtrum I did remember because a long time ago, I remember discussion of how to stop a sneeze in an anatomy and physiology class. Now, if you give me something really hard, I will find it in a search--ask Ozzy!

He's really good, I must admit. He got one that I thought nobdy could get.
Before I put it up with a big prize attatched, I searched everyway I could think of and I couldn't come up with anything.

I think he just be crowned the search king.

I got one. What is the address where Ozzy Osbourne was born.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ June 06 2005,1:29)]2) What do you call the indention below your nose and above your lip?  (Other than "angel kiss").
I thought that was what freckles were???

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ June 06 2005,6:51)]I got one. What is the address where Ozzy Osbourne was born.
At his home, 14 Lodge Road, Aston, Birmingham, England--by a midwife.

Woot! JBL! You are the trivia stud!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (aprilh @ June 06 2005,8:51)]Woot!  JBL!  You are the trivia stud!
Nah!  I'm the SS--not Super Stud, but Search Stud.  But y'all can just call me stud!  
smile_n_32.gif

BTW, my answer to the Ozzy question could be wrong. We haven't heard back fro the man himself yet...

You know you're right.
Somebody else try to stump him, I give up.

Joe, How much does a sparrow weigh?

150 grams

That wasn't the direction I had in mind.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ June 06 2005,9:55)]Joe, How much does a sparrow weigh?

You asked about sparrows, but did you mean swallows? What do you mean? An African or European swallow?

Of course, you may also want to know the unladen air velocity of a sparrow/swallow.  In that case, the answer would also depend on the type.  
smile_n_32.gif

the chipping sparrow weighs 11-15 grams

white throated sparrows are heavier at 22-32 grams

i'm not bad at searching myself.

Back