User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: June 14-22

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this was unexpected. The airline dropped the flight to France. Since I did not want to pay a little more I got a "cheap" ($309) flight to S.F. instead and a bit of a refund. I'm going to Berkeley to see the B.G. but is there anywhere else I should go? I know I should not as but how far away are Dean and Peter (obvioulsy seperate places). I will probibly be going to Oregon anyway, just to say I have been.
    Any chance of getting directions to a park where I can see Darlingtonia (That's not too far away (within 6 hours you know). I'll be around the S.F. area for a few days. Any suggestions about what to see?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I doubt I visit cooks but definatly Peters. I'll only be an hour and 8 min away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Iternerary as planned currently:
    Tues 14th- Landing and going south to Stanford staying over night there and adjusting to West Coast Time
    Wed 15th- Visting Golden Gate Park,Berkeley BG, Davis to see Barry (hopefully) then if time allows swinging over near Peter's shop.
    Thurs. 16th- Definatly visiting Peters, Mendocino then up to Oregon Boarder unless other wise instructed.
    Fri 17th- Visiting Dean Cooks (hopefully) and Darlingtonia State Park.
    Sat./Sun. 18th & 19th- Visiting Seattle and maybe Canada (what's that again Vancover I think)
    Monday 20th drive to Or/Ca boarder
    Tues 21st- visit S.F. again, where ever is needed to go and hotel by aeroport
    Wed 22nd- leave at about 6:30 for home [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] and get home at 6:30

This is the plan unless something is really appealing and a job is taken in which case I will be home. Oh then all the stuff will have to be shipped from Fl.