Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We left the bathroom doors open

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That last photo is beautiful Finch. They are an endangered species right? Australia maybe? Flightless and vegetarians too I am pretty sure. I have a girlfriend who owns a pet shop and although she doesn't sell them, she has two that are pets. They are heavy birds comparatively speaking. I am not one much for birds but all of my girlfriend's birds are personality plus and I don't mind them crawling all over me. They are such nice birds I never feel threatened by them although one does always try to pull out my earrings. The birds are heavy though. How much do yours weigh? I bet my girlfriend's birds weigh as much as a small cat.

Um April, 0zzy is pulling your leg big time. That skink is as much snake poop as one of our cats is coyote poop.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HEHE some people will fall for anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why I don't have anything but a dog. Well actually it is a pig in a dog suit but I refuses to eat anything that is not in a bowl or on a plate. So I don't have to worry about the plants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bad 0zzy!
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]HEHE some people will fall for anything.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ] You should share the story behind your beloved Skink
    I did. It can be found here.

Skink

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozzy, Ozzy, Ozzy you are so nice.

Laura this is why I have a picky pig in a dog suit. It works wonders. If anything he's afraid of the plants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]have a girlfriend who owns a pet shop and although she doesn't sell them, she has two that are pets. They are heavy birds comparatively speaking
    that is impossible. with only 86 individuals of this species in existance, all individuals are found on intensly managed offshore islands near New zealand. all your details are consistant with the species, and it is the only flightless parrot and yes it is very heavy but they dont exist in captivity, the last captive bird dieing over 100 years ago, It must be a case of mistaken identy, but i cant concive what bird your mistaking tha kakapo with because its pretty unique.

http://www.kakaporecovery.org.nz/kakapointro.html

i was joking when i said that thing aout the kakapo's decimating stiff.
    the photos are borrowed from the recovery program site, and of the 4 kapapo chicks produced this year, their third best breeding season since their rediscovery. their last breeding occurance was in 02

sorry if i caused confusion
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's that quote...if you don't fall for everything, you don't stand for anything?

I knew your skink wasn't snake poop, BTW. He was far to pretty to be used for snake poop.

My sister used to have boa constrictors and she'd invite her butt-wipe friends over to watch them kill things. A nauseating spectator sport. I finally convinced her they'd(the snakes) take food that's already dead.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast