Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We left the bathroom doors open

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laura,

Maybe they're just really fat parrots that can no longer fly.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All my snakes and my skink eat what I call micicles. That's frozen mice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sister's snakes ate micicles and chicksicles.

I bought a DeKay's snake from a pet store once. I had it for about a week and I look in it's "aquarium" one morning and there's all these little brown worms! The snake had had babies! They were really cute little things.

I really, really like snakes. But I can't abide constrictors that eat living food. Bleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuggggggggggh. I know, I know...it's nature. It's natural. But a 5 foot Ball Python living in a 12 foot jewelry case in your living room is not natural! Which was my sister's situation. My sis had to give up the snake as a boyfriend of hers apparently abused the snake, and the snake got mean as a result. Apparently, you don't want to get bitten by a 5 foot long Ball Python. She gave the snake (Franny) to a local herpetological society, who adopted it out to a guy who had built a very large snake habitat in his back yard.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love happy endings
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    keas are also ptotected and not found in avicylture
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I called my girlfriend. Girlfriend told me to get my eyes examined and laughed. She did say that in her dreams she would like to have two of those birds like what Finch has. And April, her birds are "flightless" because she clips certain feathers or something. I didn't understand what she said but she evidently makes her birds flightless. She also said the reason why her birds are heavy is because she feeds them well and the babies store food. I've seen this. All the food balls up in their necks for lack of a better way to describe it. She has very nice birds. She spends a lot of time working with them so that they are good with people. She is very proud of her birds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    she pinions them. That's fine, as long as they are house birds, LOL! But what they really are is fat parrots, LOL! My friend Barb has an african grey named Festus(fat!) that has the roam of the whole house. And she has cats and dogs, too. The cats and dogs will mess with Festus exactly once....Then they learn(the hard and painful way)not to bother him again! He may not be able to fly, but Festus can climb/walk/run anywhere! He will climb all new people and explore their ear-lobes, noses and mouth, if you will let him, with his beak. Maybe their hair, too. It takes quite a bit of intestinal fortitude to sit still while Festus works you over.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast