Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shipping complications

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh. Parrents can be a tad paranoid at times. Though I CAN sympathise with them (horrors! Can't beleive I'm saying that).

If you don't mind my asking, how old are you, Finch? I only ask because I would offer different advice to a 13 year old than a 16 year old.

'rents can be a pain, but they ARE just trying to protect you. Remember that when you approach them about it. It's like getting a b-day present you hate. It's the thought that counts. You have to smile and be civil when you talk to them even when you would like to, well, I just know how you feel.....

I would take Ozzy up on the contact from an official thing....And maybe involve Phil, too, as he IS the owner of this esteemed forums AND a legitimate, tax-paying business.

Edit: Just had another thought! I hope that they didn't hold the packed plants and not tell you about it! Do they realize that will kill the plants?

17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it could be a bomb, afterall [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finch...

I give away seeds because I want to see people plant them. So, whether or not the NASC is enumerated...I still want the seeds to go to someone who will plant them. Maybe if your p's see people sending you stuff, they will realise it's not a scam.
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    \Good news. I think they initialy freaked out and since they were calm and i explaine it there still a bit suspicios. I mentioned they could call if they were worried em but they said, No, just show us this site and we'll see for ourselves. Theu saw it and said ok. Thanks for the offer but since it wasnt nececary im gonna delete the number. Thanks for ozzy for teh offer and his willingness to go out of his way to help.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW im 17 so i was really surprised when i heard they were doing this because i felt i could decie for myself weather or not to trust something
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is bad to Finch...I guess Phil is a terrorist. Just think I am supporting him. LOL [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] k/d
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was 17 I was out on my own and I had one kid and another on the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jez
    that makes no logic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast