Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rain!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I had a dehumidifyer I would use that water.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ June 07 2005,9:24)]I want my CPs to get as much rain as they can.
    Hey, as long as it isn't 40 days and 40 nights...

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (JBL @ June 07 2005,6:57)]
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ June 07 2005,12:17)]everything was flooded. plants leaves were broken and floppy and my Sarracenia look pathetic...

guess i'm gonna bring everything inside next time.
    JLAP, I had many, many flava snap off! I feel your pain. On the plus side for you, Garbage has a new CD if you're still into them--just heard the title song
    is the single "why do you love me?" yeah that's awesome and i want to pick up the new White Stripes cd too.
    one cool thing was i got a 3 cd package full of disco hits for like 10 bucks at kmart! can't beat that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ June 07 2005,12:17)]is the single "why do you love me?" yeah that's awesome and i want to pick up the new White Stripes cd too.
    one cool thing was i got a 3 cd package full of disco hits for like 10 bucks at kmart! can't beat that!
    No, it was 'Bleed Like Me'. Yeah, I think I'll pick up the White Stripes CD. I heard part of one song--reminded me of old Bowie. Anyway, critics are eating this CD up! Finally, they have some taste.

BTW, I know you're not just complaining about ordinary rain, but torents, along with high winds that can be damaging. Now c'mon guys, who among us would really just complain about ordinary rain.

When it's drought time, JLAPs fav is 'Only Happy When it Rains' [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    My chicken legs taste like chicken--only less meaty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12