Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The stupidest idea ever on these fourms

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually, i dont see why it wouldnt work, just requires less water or less frequent watering. i would think you would loose plants to experimentation but i think through trial and error you could get it to work for most succulents
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a search for "aeroponics" could be of use as well, sounds a bit more like what you're after...
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I been thinking about trying it with the one that inspired me.
    And ive come up with an answer: Mabey! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The newest method is Ultra Sonic Aeroponics. It uses a fog on the roots which is 30 or 300 micron size (unsure ). It is a very useful method as it allows the perfect oxygen/moisture ratio. It works very well on most any plants once you figure your timing according to individual needs and fert ratios. I use it from time to time............actually I may do another here soon.

Google Ultra Sonic Aeroponics

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P.S.
    This relates to another post too (kinda).
    ALL hobbyists and collectors would be wise to read up on Marijauna growing - Lots of pot growers are top notch growers regaurdless of resulting crop. Alot of technology in Hort feild gows to MJ growing. Much the same way we invest in corn and Soy technologies. Pot growers are also the best Hydo growers.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little bit off topic, but when I take cuttings of Jade plants and haworthia and stuff, I put them in a cup full of rocks with water in it- no "media" no fertilizer no nothing- I guess the rocks, which are limestone mostly, could have something to do with it, but the cuttings always grow well in there.... Jade plants grow almost too well using that method, all of our friends all have at least one already and getting rid of the excess is almost becoming problematic [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Not "true" hydroponics, but similar
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for all your comments guys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when me and Jeremiah were at the Denver flower show, we met a man who was selling something called "clean air growing systems" it was a tble like area with a hollow middle, the plants grew through foam pellets into the air, and there was spraying systems in the hollow central where the roots grew, the spraying systems sprayed nutrients onto the roots, and the roots were HUGE, he didnt have any cps mainly vegtables and fruits with a few flowers, but he told jeremy he might be interested in researching if cps could grow there, my mom is selling his systems on ebay, and if she sells two she gets one
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast