What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny t-shirts

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
I saw a few when I went to the mall today. There are some hominids that live at that mall, really don't fit in well with "humans". Anyway I saw:
"I support whatevers trendy" (which was written on a red/white/blue ribbon
"I'm not part of the problem"(on back) "I am the problem"
"I support stem cell research but only as a byproduct of killing babies" (Alright this one was for the sick humored)
"I'm here to kill you. Next time keep that chain letter going"

Sorry folks thats all I remember. Maybe I should go back to the Mall and write some down. Just kidding. I try to avoid the mall at all costs, unless it's an outside mall where the strange hominids do not dwell.

I can tell you a lot of funny T's but not here.

One of the funniest I saw was at Ozzfest in VA Beach. There was a guy being draged away in handcuffs by two cops. The guy was wearing a Tshirt that said "I love cops"

Man I wish I had a camera.

Ozzy feel free to pm me with them.

I have a shirt that says "Bomb Squad" on the front, and "If you see me running, try and keep up!" on the back. It's only funny the first few times.
~Joe

Tre, you'll have to wait, because I have a lot to do in the next few days. I'll send you a sight though.

I like the stem cell one...that's one I'd wear. The other ones I've seen are mostly political in nature, and I'm not going to go into that here.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (aprilh @ June 09 2005,9:01)]I like the stem cell one...that's one I'd wear. The other ones I've seen are mostly political in nature, and I'm not going to go into that here.
Thank you.
smile.gif

I made a shirt online (that's for sale) that got a lot of comments and laughs. See this site.

~ Brett

Seedjar that's hilarious!
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*

never had the shirt myself,
but I always this one was funny..

jesus-is-coming-t-shirt.jpg

Speeking of shirts... I could design a CP shirt and put it on Cafepress.com if anybody's interested and if you don't think Jay or Phil will mind.

~ Brett

My favorite one is on the back of a leather jacket (ok, not a t-shirt, but who's counting?) - made for a guy riding a motorcycle. Says, "If you can read this, the <not-so-nice-word-for-a-lady> fell off."

I saw a t-shirt with a road sign that said Explosivies In Rear with a arrow pointing down. I thought it was purty funny.

Then I have my favorite t-shirt:
All my heros smell like fish

My sister, who owns a Harley, has a shirt that says "I'm the <not so nice word for a lady>"

Let's see I have:
"I'm out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?"

"It is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you."

and this one that my wife and daughter got me for Father's Day last year to commemorate my baptism in the aeration basin at work.
Deep%20sheep.jpg

Hahaha, I have that one, Scotty... forgot all about it. Mine's all in block lettering though, no portrait or anything fancy. I like that one better.
~Joe

A couple of my favorites.

"The only bush I trust is my own."

"I'm so tough, I vacation in Detroit!"

My friends and I were sitting on the dock when an absolutely stunning blonde walked by wearing a T shirt that said on the front;

This T shirt belongs to a Virgin.

The back read;

This is a very, very old T shirt.

biggrin.gif

My sister wore this one today: "I'm trying to see things your way but I can't stick my head that far up my butt."

Back