What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnivorous plant website

I'm starting a new carnivorous plant website (carnivorouscorner.com) which will be simply and information site. i'm making it for the newbies as a good and simple online reference which may attract the seniors as well (and getting school credit for it). i don't have alot of my own pictures, so i was wondering if anyone could let me use their pictures. you'll get 100% credit for them. i'm also looking for information sites and references to books.

thanks everyone

you're also welcome to all my pics on this thread. Just give me a photographer's credit
smile.gif

You can use mine, if ya can find anything quality enough. The link, Username, and Password are in my signature.

Yes feel free to use anything ive posted on this forum.
Bye for now Julian

yea, you can use anything on my website... I just want the credit for them! LOL

Thanks again guys.

Finished the Dionaea and Sarracenia sections today. All that's left to do is fill them up. Check it out:
Carnivorous Corner
Anyone interested in helping can pm or e-mail me.

you can use any of my photos you can find, I don't need credit ether.

-Jeremiah-

AE,
You're welcome to peruse my grow list. I'll take snaps of anything you would like me to, provided they're currently in OK condition, of course.

Thanks again, i'll have no problems finding photos! : p

As of now Dionaea, Sarracenia, Heliamphora, Nepenthes, and Drosera species are all listed. I'm also in need of a big hand.
Help out

AE,
Just did a quick look at your site....The nep list, and I noticed one missing (may be more, no doubt, as I hardly know them all).

N. xiphiodes

not sure I spelled that right, but it's close at least!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ June 14 2005,8:59)]AE,
Just did a quick look at your site....The nep list, and I noticed one missing (may be more, no doubt, as I hardly know them all).

N. xiphiodes

not sure I spelled that right, but it's close at least!
Yeah, there are many that i left out because i figured i would start with the recognized entries in the ICPS database (there where so many random entries, i wanted a good solid list first). I will start adding the rest as people tell me the plants they grow are missing.

you can use anything off of here
my photos

anything you want but cant tell what it is by the file name i can supply, just ask. i would like photo credit but its not a big deal. you can check out my grow list and i can probably get most any photos you need but as far as Utrics and Genlisea go it will be at the whim of the plant as to when it flowers.

I would suggest trying to get cream-of-the-crop photos... if we just want any old photo we can use the humbolt cp photo finder.

I'll see if I have anything worthwhile to contribute.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (endparenthesis @ June 14 2005,3:56)]I would suggest trying to get cream-of-the-crop photos
Thats the goal but im focusing on information since we've got already have the photo finder for our pictures.

As of now all the species (recognized by the icps) in every genus are complete, all the links in the Dionaea section are complete and i've started adding photos. Pictures are still welcome since i've got a long way to go.

Thanks everyone

Feel free to use any of mine. No credit is necessary.
My photos

Capslock

Missing
Nepenthes ramispina

Back