Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Turn it on cnn

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I know. But the fact that you have low-life parents doesn't make your children incapable of being molested. And it doesn't matter how many thousands of children went to the Ranch that weren't molested, that doesn't mean it didn't/couldn't happen to some who went there. Our justice system sucks. "Fair" is not a word to use in conjuction with our legal system.

A friend of mine had to plead guilty to lesser charge of "battery" when his 17 year old, mentally handicapped daughter accused him, first, of molesting her and later of getting her pregnant. He did neither of those things but could not take the chance of a jury feeling sorry for a crying, mentally handicapped child up on the witness stand and finding his name permanently put on the public Sex Offender list. So he had to cop a plea and spent 2 weeks in jail for something he never did. Much later on, his daughter admitted to her counselor it never happened--her mother made her do it. [BTW...she got pregnant by her BROTHER...who was never charged with incest, violent act or molestation...NOTHING. Nobody seemed to care too much about the rights of a handicapped child either.]
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im glad he was found not guilty..
    I suspeced all along he was totally being set-up..
    the whole case against him was a scam for money.
    they made it up...the mother should now be put on trial for fabricating the whole thing!
    she obviously lied through her teeth, making it all up hoping to get rich.
    (she was found guilty of similar scams before this case)
    There was lowlife scum involved in this case..
    it wasnt Michael Jackson..

Scot

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree Scotty. I dont think Jackson would be stupid enough to do that to a child, especially with his high profile lifestyle. He'd haveto be on crack. But... he's still a pretty wierd guy [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. He is a complete freak and I don't want him anywhere close to me, but I am glad he was found innocent because I don't think he did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Yeah I know. But the fact that you have low-life parents doesn't make your children incapable of being molested.
    no but they were lying. That magazine was pretty darnig. they also had a history, and so on.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just because he's weird doesn't mean he'd hurt you alpha.

anyways.... i am totally shocked.

he needs to stop hanging out with kids so this sort of thing wont happen again, regardless if it's true or not.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Famous people do stupid things all the time. They are human beings after all. But they feel invincible because of all these high profile cases where the "star" gets off...OJ, Robert Blake and now Michael Jackson. Jurors are intimidated of convicting mega-stars. Perhaps afraid of retaliation after the fact. How would you like to be "the juror who sent Michael Jackson to jail."

What about the stewardess who testified to putting wine in the Coke cans on the plane? Yet he's not guilty of giving wine to kids.... There were numerous people who said that...not just the accuser.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, martha stewart for example.

she did it and was found guilty.

then again she went to "camp cupcake"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Famous people do stupid things all the time. They are human beings after all. But they feel invincible because of all these high profile cases where the "star" gets off...OJ, Robert Blake and now Michael Jackson
    yes, but that doesn't mean every time they're accused of something they're guilty.
    Quote[/b] ]just because he's weird doesn't mean he'd hurt you alpha.
    lol... I know but he's scary :P
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast