User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Member needs our collective energy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,
    Thanks for all the good wishes. We just heard from the vet about an hour ago, and all went well. They did not end up using anesthesia because Hank was so calm and well-behaved. Hopefully this will be able to correct his eye for the long run, although he will be blind from now on. Thanks again for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers!

Cole
    Duele no tenerte cerca, duele no escuchar tu voz. Duele respirar tu ausencia, pero, duele más decirte adiós.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I'm SOOO GLAD it all went well!!!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] I just don't understand one thing,how can this correct his eye in the long run if he's gonna be blind?But still I'm glad he's ok [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] ~Niki~(*Trapper7*)
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay Hank! I knew he would be okay. Cole....I think Etamy Beth Halami (famous horse trainer, "cowboy dressage" was his thing) used a morgan stud that was totally blind for years...until Etamy felt the horse should be retired!

I know people with Appaloosas, who(the appaloosas) are prone to a type of blindness called "moon blindness", who use their mostly blind horses for dressage, reining, and gaming. It's about a total partnership, and total trust...If you have that with Hank, I would say...after some adjustment, don't worry!

Yay again, for Hank is a gentleman!
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Niki,
    The main point of the opp was to get rid of the pressure that was building in the eye. The pressure was so high that it did do some damage, and that can't be fixed (hence why he will be mostly blind). However, we got the pressure down, which means no more damage, and no more pain for Hank.

Cole
    Duele no tenerte cerca, duele no escuchar tu voz. Duele respirar tu ausencia, pero, duele más decirte adiós.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blind in just the one eye?
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh that's great Cole,I'm so glad Hank is ok [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] *Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12