Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am an uncle today

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats, Uncle man!

I'm pro pain-killers for childbirth. It's not a walk in the park...it's like shoving a watermelon through a keyhole. Men seem to like the idea of natural child-birth, seeing as they won't ever have to do it themselves, and are debilitated by a mere head-cold. I was born under the influence of lots of demerol. I still think that's the way to go...but god bless the moms who can do it pain-killer free! They're much better women than I am!
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats! Being an uncle is all the fun, and almost none of the responsibility of being a parent.

My wife had an almost-natural childbirth....She had a little staydol (sp?), and said it did NOTHING! AND I'M GONNA KILL EVERYONE! RRRRAAAWWWWRRR!
    <yikes!> Didn't help that Miranda was sunny side up, either....
    LOL.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the kind words. He is 6.9 oz and will see if I can get a picture up...may be a while. The joy of being an uncle or they want to call me Zeo, that is Italian for Uncle.
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12