What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am in this contest

our local radio station hold a contest every year. it is called Guzzle the Gallon. u have to drink a gallon of milk in an hour and keep it down. i have always wanted to do this..so well i am. it is tuesday the first day of spring.. there has only been ONE person to ever NOT well throw up. i think i can do it............. wish me luck

thanks

Brad

I think I could do it.
Good luck.

GOOD LUCK!!! Let me know how it goes,I really want to see how this ends.What do you get if you do it? ~Niki~

A week ago I drank a half gallon of milk in 6 minutes and I wanted to puke for about an hour. Good luck on your contest. May the force be with you.

Hope everything comes out okay.

That sounds clever.

are you practicing? what do you get if you win?

smile_t_32.gif

Why do people want to do things that make them puke? Puking is totally gross and not an enjoyable activity...
confused.gif

We have a TV show that's wildly popular where people have to eat gross things and the audience is hoping they'll throw up. How sick is that...

I could probably do that.........I LOVE milk, at the age of 7 I drank a litre of milk and I felt absolutely wondeful and there was no urge to puke....
oh, and i drank that litre in about 20 minutes
smile_m_32.gif

I just polished off a liter of chocolate milk. ^_^ ........but I feel kinda sick now... If you win I will give you 9 million....air..particles..... o_O

Reminds me of the Mensa Simpsons episode - 'How low will you go?'

smile_n_32.gif
no offense
smile_n_32.gif

If the battery in my mental calculator isn't running low, that's little more than a tablespoon every 15 seconds. Doesn't sound so bad; not at first anyway. Filling all those tablespoons wouldn't be much fun though.

well idk exactly what i could win but there are lotary tickets, money, and t shirts. of course if i do win i wont get the lotary ticket bc i am only 15. i havent really been practising but i do drink about a gallon a milk a day and have since.....i have been about 10 soo.. i would THINK i could do it..

thanks

Brad

well..i didnt even finish my gallon. ..i didnt feel lie pukeing... i got 3/4 the way down and was like......dang...lol. and for u guys who said u drank a liter. a gallon is 3.79 liters.. and trust me..the last 1/2 and 1/4 r terrible to get down. two people in the contest held down the milk til the end of the hour.. and the one who had won before.. well he was there but wasnt in the contest and he drank the hole gallon in 17min and wasnt even sick. one other guy had all but a couple drops left and like 1 min to win and he lost it...there was 4 girls in it.. 3 of them puked, one in the first 5 min. and one bout 15 min into it and one about 25 min. the one that didnt was like me and just quit drinking milk..before we lost it.

maybe next year i can get it....lol

thanks

Brad

Awww...better luck next year
laugh.gif
~Niki~

Back