What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
I have a few more pictures I'll post.

Dcapensis.jpg

Drosera capensis 'Albino' and Typical

Dparadoxa.jpg

Drosera paradoxa

N'ventrata'.jpg

Nepenthes 'ventrata'

S'Dixie-Lace'.jpg

Sarracenia 'Dixie Lace'

Sleucophylla.jpg

Sarracenia leucophylla

Sleucophyllared.jpg

Sarracenia leucophylla "red"

Spurpurea.jpg

Sarracenia purpurea

Ulongifolia.jpg

Utricularia longifolia

WOW! Those are gorgeous plants and pictures!Good job,you are VERY talented
smile.gif
~Niki~
cool.gif

Ah, Steve?  Thanks a lot!!  I just left my wife and am now living with those gorgeous pics!  Yeah, a little disturbing that I see 'Steven M. Swartz' every time I kiss one, but I'm getting used to it--just call it CP polygamy.  
smile_m_32.gif

LOL very funny!
laugh.gif
~Niki~

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JBL @ June 17 2005,10:22)]Ah, Steve? Thanks a lot!! I just left my wife and am now living with those gorgeous pics! Yeah, a little disturbing that I see 'Steven M. Swartz' every time I kiss one, but I'm getting used to it--just call it CP polygamy.
smile_m_32.gif
LOL.

If we ever set up a time for you to come down here, I can let you kiss the actual plants!
I think the sundews slopper though.
smile_n_32.gif

Thanks Niki

very nice D. capensis. my D. paradoxa looks no where near as nice as yours(one of the few Drosera that isnt doing to well for me) how are you growing yours?

rattler_mt,
Thanks for the comments.

My Drosera paradoxa has grown in a 10 gallon terrarium with 2 - 15 watt fluorescents on top. I have water in the bottom of the terrarium with a fish heater set to 68 - 70 degrees.
I have thought about moving this plant outside during the summer, but chicken out. Maybe I should try to propagate it or remove 1 of the plants to a separate pot and use it as the guinea pig first.

Gentlemen, do your wives know you are hiding out in this thread of pin-ups? Tsk tsk!

Laura! dont tell Darla, she aleady shakes her head when ever she sees me getting 2 inches away from a pot of moss to examine a extreamly small utric flower.

Elgecko, i must not be keeping it hot enough than. my house is on the cool side, enough so that most of the hardy highlanders love it. i may have to rig up a "hot" 10 gallon tank

Shhh, it's our little secret then.

Back