Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What other hobbies besides cp?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a nasty habbit of cramming myself full of things.
    animals big time; fostering is where it always begins, then you start to keep one or two...then three hundred animals later you find yourself single and confused. (kidding)
    homebrewing as well. still an unperfected art but fun non the less. last batch i over carbonated and had exploding bottles in the kicthen, what a nightmare.
    swing danceing, i love it! i have taken many salsa, jazz, ballroom etc etc but swing is where it is at.
    music all over. at one time i was booking my own shows, now a days i just buy redicilus amounts of music and sing in the shower.
    camping/hikeing as much as time will permit. the olympic forest over here i can't get enough of.
    -jULIE-
    if i can't dance, it's not my revolution.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a reef tank, freshwater tank, I love camping and hiking (weather permitting of course), playing guitar, sailing and computers. And I love my 2 cats and my new puppy!
    Hi. My name is Ron, and I am a nepaholic.

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason I started collecting razors, like old and newer shaving razors.

I love reading botanical publications (mostly non-CPs though)
    I also will have a massive chamber for a 'Sambava' Panther chameleon again some day. I have put it off for awhile since it will cost sooo much. I love chameleons.

I also spend alot of time experimenting with organic mixes and composting and just alot of different general organics. Replicating natural environments and soils and ferts.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Mannex17 @ June 21 2005,9:55)]When I'm not doing CP stuff, I'm usually playing some PC game. Usually and FPS such as Counter-Strike or the new Battlefield 2 demo. That's about it, but give me a break. I'm young.
    Break given - being young's got nothing to do with it. After 33 years of believing in the motto "Video Games Are For Troglodytes", I finally started playing them nine years ago, when a sneaky roomate downloaded the Duke Nukem 3D demo onto my machine and thus triggered my addiction.

Today, I successfully combine my "other" hobby with work by co-running a game localization company...

Oh yes, I have a third hobby: orchids. Just started last week! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (elarwhis @ June 21 2005,12:56)]Goodness. Where to start...
    I like to play trad. Irish tunes on my tin whistles. I listen to a wide variety of music - ska, punk, emo, Irish/scottish trad., original score soundtracks, some classical, swing, jazz.
    I tend to like Celtic style music, but as much as I like the traditional stuff, all I have on CD is more of a Celtic/Fusion sort of thing... Clannad, Loreena McKennitt, and the like.

Any suggestions to add to my collection?

Quote[/b] (elarwhis @ June 21 2005,12:56)]I also greatly enjoy watching anime. Sci-fi & Star Trek(TNG rocks!).
    I enjoyed ST myself, but I preferred Babylon 5. I've lately been totally grooving on Sci-Fi's new adaptation of Battlestar Galactica. I am a little embarrassed to admit it, but I am addicted to Buffy: The Vampire Slayer... I have all 7 seasons on DVD.

Quote[/b] (elarwhis @ June 21 2005,12:56)]Then there's computers(and any other shiny electronics). Can't forget that one. I'm a bit of a computer geek....I use Linux. Windows is evil.
    You do know that girl geeks rock, right?

I was a UNIX geek in grad school, but now, I'm in the corporate world, and that is mostly Windows, which sucks a lot less with the advent of XP.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Godzilla, Indiana Jones, Spiderman, Passiflora, finding new music no one has ever heard of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh! star trek ROCKS!
    I used to like babylon 5 until they changed the time and now I lost track and stuff.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love all my animals 6 birds, 2 ball pythons, a ribbon snake, 2 tarantulas, and some fish. i enjoy camping,fishing,boating,hiking every spare minute i find is spent outdoors. i enjoy listening to good music, hard rock preferably, and making my new home be an impression of me.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast