What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What other hobbies besides cp?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SarraceniaScott @ June 22 2005,1:29)] I am a little embarrassed to admit it, but I am addicted to Buffy: The Vampire Slayer... I have all 7 seasons on DVD.
S.S. you forgot Angel. Common what's there to be embarressed about. I have yet to see the last 5 episodes do to no fault of my own.

Lets see, besides Cps:
Orchids
A few bromilliads
Gardening
Ballroom Dancing (I need to practice more)
ebay
Camping
hiking/bogging (The good kind)
arguments
preping to get Hillary elected Pres.
Cp book (if that's really a hobby)
now a job at a nursery
terraforums
an obsession with finding a better potato soup
an obsession with making a better peanutbutter cookie
rocks & minerals (occasionally)
birding
making evolutionary connections or expanding my knowledge of evolution
microscope (when I can borrow one)
photography of Cps (when I can borrow a camera)
Thats all I remmeber for now

like to wrestle and run. i'm also went out for the cheerleading team this year.

Horseback riding, volunteering at the ranch where I ride, borderline physical slamdown break-any-normal-household-apart arguing, watching TV.. I don't think I'd consider working out a hobby, because I hate it deeply, but I do it anyway.

There are many, many things I would also kill to do, but which I cannot do, because that would qualify as leaving the house and exposing myself to the BIG BAD WORLD ¬_¬

I have no life >_<

When I had time:
cooking/reading/auctions/fishing

Now:
Find ways to keep my kids entertained--not really a hobby, but a way to keep peace.

When kids leave:
Tre's list except for 'prepping to get Hillary elected president'. Unless I choose to give up 'finding a better potato soup'. Just kidding Tre!
smile_m_32.gif

Haha.

Animals: 1 Beagle, 2 Rabbits, 2 Degus, 1 Chinchilla, 9 Mice, 1 Veiled Chameleon, 1 Green Ameiva, 1 Crested Gecko, 2 Leopard Geckos, 5 FireBellied Toads, fish(goldfish and catfish).

Like to maintain our backyard pond. I took Horticulture at school so I enjoy the planting and ect. We have fish and frogs out there also. =P

Keeping succulents, cacti, and palms.

Scrapbooking. Pictures. Painting. Drawing. Music.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ July 02 2005,9:40)]A woman for president? That is too scary.
Imagine if the 2008 ticket starred Condi vs Hillary! >;-D

HILLARY!!

I have replaced my hobbies of loan sharking, money laundering and gambling with golf, running, beach volleyball and CP's. I am an avid baseball, football and boxing fan as well. I am also happily married to my wife of 2 years and I go for alot of walks with my Boston Terrier, Zimmer (named because he looks just like Don Zimmer). I enjoy most types of music with my favorite being DMB...but you'll also find Snoop Dogg and Frank Sinatra in my truck.

frank sinatra and snoop dogg?

Sure, I am a very well rounded individual. Although you won't find any of that country western stuff.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ July 06 2005,8:51)]frank sinatra and snoop dogg?
I'd like to see a song done by them together. haha.
BTW,
Is your sn from Pinks song?

Sleeping

I never have time for it, except the weekends.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tink @ July 06 2005,11:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ July 06 2005,8:51)]frank sinatra and snoop dogg?
I'd like to see a song done by them together. haha.
BTW,
Is your sn from Pinks song?
it sure is! plus i think it sounds good.
i was gonna get an avatar of pills but i thought ppl would think i'm a drug addict so that's out lol.

Unless you get a priest and some really good jumper cables that duo ain't happenin'.

I love that song! The lyrics are great.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Joey"TheVice"Carbonara @ July 07 2005,5:09)]Unless you get a priest and some really good jumper cables that duo ain't happenin'.
Why not? Bing Crosby & David Bowie teamed up to sing, "Little Drummer Boy".

eminem and Eltion John did.. some song i really don't listen to eminem...or elton john now that i think about it.

Aviculture

more specificy into small birds but not because of limited space. I want something that cant crush my finger.

Joey, I also listen to almost everything.. except classical and country western. I mostly have rock and country CDs... and there is a VAST difference between country western and country. Two completely different genres. Country isn't much different than any other genre. In fact I really don't know why they call it that.. it gives people the misconception that it's country western, which it is not.

Back