User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: At what point do we start pitching tea......

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is appalling... I'm shocked...
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would chain myself to a tree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm ready to start pitching tea-bags. Justices are not supposed to vote along party lines, their job is strictly to interpret the constitution. It's a shame they decided as they did, I think it's wrong. Glad my state does not permit takings such as this.

I've always said...republican/democrat/conservative/liberal..it usually comes out as a wash..BUT what the Supreme Court decides will have the most impact on our day to day lives. April
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The common thread in both of Rattler's original examples (New London, CT and Kalifornia) is that property taxes are a bad way to fund communities. Residential areas cost a local government more in services than they generate in property taxes, so cash-strapped local governments need business development. Which means they're almost forced to favor corporations over humans. Both parties are corporate parties (Republicans more so, of course) and the name for strong central government favoring strong corporations is fascism.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow thats bad. i doubt anything can be seized in city areas though, especially nyc.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Herenorthere...very good! May I quote you?
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here in San Diego, they have a half baked idea of adding a second runway to the airport. I saw the map where they are talking about expanding the airport.
    their plan for the airport
    if the govt. gets their way there will be a whole bunch of people losing their homes.
    I saw it happen when they built the new ballpark for the Padres, they kicked a bunch of people out so they could take the land for the ballpark.
    It seems to me that the govt. will do anything to get their way.
    And they talk about the insurgency in Iraq......how about an insurgency right here at home. Maybe we should take our country back from the rich donkey holes that are running our country before we end up like Russia or Bosnia or China.
    Hi. My name is Ron, and I am a nepaholic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Speaking as an old fashioned died in the wool liberal I am ashamed and shocked that the liberal side of the court did this. It is terribly wrong. I can only imagine what it will unleash. I never imagined I would ever side with conservatives but I do on this one. Bad. Bad. bad. I think it is time to impeach the entire Supreme Court -- the liberals for this and the conservatives for appointing Bush president and other abuses. The whole lot needs to go.

Bobby

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast